• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

axel scene request

ok,i give MAJOR cudos to anyone who has/can find this,but could someone please give me axels dialoge,/sora and axels dialoge for the scene where axel dies? or at least some really cool lines he says?thankyou so much,if anyone tried 2/gives me the script,thnx EDIT:thanks a lot guys,and for the...
  2. S

org and there nobodies

ok,there was a thread not 2 long ago about demyx's nobodies,and im sure theres a thread like this,but i wish 2 make a list of everybodies nobodies,to be sure,and so others kno as well,i garuntee some will be incorrect,so correct me. 1.demyx=dancer 2.xaldin=dragoon 3=saix=berserker...
  3. S

a few random questions,and something funny(and lightly unsettling) about wisdom sora.

ok,first,my 2 random questions: 1,does wisdoms soras"bullets" make any actual shape,or r they just random arrows? 2,does xenmas hold hid weapons,or do they kinda form from his sleeves?(that i actually need the answer for) and im sure its been pointed out,but do u realize that wisdom soras...
  4. S

the REAL jiminys journal

the REAL jiminys journal and ultimania for those who have the le guide,i wish 2 kno more about the jiminys journal that is included 1,how many pages is it 2,is it all 3d images,or is there concept art 3, does it show pics of EVERYTHING(heartless,nobodys,characters,etc. thanx a lot, i cant...
  5. S

le guide vs. ultimania(and art book)

which is better and should i get? and do they have the kh2 ultimania in english...and...WHEN THE HECK DOES THE ARTBOOK COME OUT!
  6. S

why does order hurt sora?

they want sora to kill heartless right?so why do some of them fight him?i kno demyx tryes to wake roxas, and luxord and saix dont need him anymore by the time they fight, but wat about the others? if they kill him, they cant unlock kh! i mean, if sora dissis them a bit, its no reason to ruin...
  7. S

final form front picture!plees!!

ok,i really need a picture of the front of final form,or just wat the symbol on his pants looks like,i really trully actually nneed it for something,so please dont ignore this, i will really appreciate to kno of anyone with it. (oh, and anyone no when they start sellin those new kh2...
  8. S

jiminy items

i red a lot about them and how u need to collect them for the secret ending, but i started mine in proud, i kno u dont need them for the secret ending in proud, but caN u still collect them? i mean...wat are they anyways?(cause i want 2 do EVERTHING in kh2,so i want 2 kno if illl have 2 start a...
  9. S

magic combos

wat are they? theres a move for wisdom that says it enhances magic combos, BUT WAT ARE THEY!! is it just,attack a few times, use fire, attack a bit more,cause nothing looks different when i do that stuff wat do they mean!!! i have so many questions cause kh2 is so frickin cool,and i cant think...
  10. S

least favorite heartless and YOUR sora

these questionsdont have much to do with eachother but im interestwed in both, the first is:wat is your least favorite heartless from kh1 or kh2? (mines the car,not only is it annoying, but looks just weird/non heartlessy AND the 2nd is how did u costamize your sora,? right now i concintrate...
  11. S

revisiting worlds?

do u revisit all the worlds in kh2, and how many times (on average) thanx a lot
  12. S

offcial kh2 art book?

anyone kno anything bout the kh2 official artbook? it was only mentioned in this http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/139304702.shtml please tell me some info, or at least,tell me that they werent talkin bout the jiminys book in the le guide, cause i didnt buy the guide because it was a...
  13. S

land of dragons question

please dont put any more than just the anwser to this, but i really want 2 kno, is the heartless dragon in land of dragons that we saw so many screens of and stuff a extra boss like kurt zisa and that phantom in peter pans wolrd? FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PLAYED IT OR KNO FOR SHORE i would say why i...
  14. S

proud mode:how hard is it?

i bet theres tons of topics on this but i have limited time, im like 4 hours into kh2 and now i hear its really easy(gamespot) should i play proud, or is it insanly hard, wat do i do, and wat is it like compared to expert from kh1,or is standard somewhat difficult!! PLEASE TELL MEEEE
  15. S

quick question,WHEN WAS KH2 OFFICIALLY REVEALLED

EVERYONE IS SAYING THEY WAITED 4 YEARS FOR KH2,but kh has been out for 4 years, so have u all really been waiting 4 years?when was the project of kh2 officially revealled, i mean, i was a fan of kh for almost 4 years ,but didnt start followin kh2 untill a bit later, so i wanted to kno approx...
  16. S

le strategy, pick up anywhere?

will they be selling the limited edition guide at say...eb games? or is it only in select stores / online, i bet the anwsers right under my nose, but i want to be positive p.s. are u gonna get it? i wasnt untill i found out it has the art book in it!OH YA! im not gonna read the guide till after...
  17. S

people who like kh figres,and even those who dont,CHECK THIS OUT!!

this is a wisdom sora action figure!(srry if its been shown already) http://cgi.ebay.ca/TOMY-Macical-Collection-137-Sora-Kingdom-Heart-2-Figure_W0QQitemZ6036449539QQcategoryZ2622QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem and brave tooo...
  18. S

luxords cards(a question, i want clarification, NO SPIOLERS!)(i kno, ronge section)

ok,im about to make a luxord plush,and i need to kno, are the cards he uses really as big as they seem in the magazine scans, or are they just inlarged so you see them better?thats all i need to kno, nothing else p.s. i kno this is the com section, if anyone knows why the past month i...
  19. S

gamespot review*spoilers, but there marked*probly up already,i kno, wronge section

ok, i bet someone else has posted this, but for those like me who havent seen this yet, gamespot did a review tpye thing for kh2, it has spoilers,but there marked in bold with:SPOILERS, and END OF SPOILERS, so for those like me, you can just skip that part, so here you go...
  20. S

complete order/ enigmatic man

THis is kind of obvios but, with this new female order member that supposedly in the screen, that meens all the members are finally revealed! So who do you think/ know is the enigmatic man or the person who had that conversation with i think it was diz(?) and the person who keeps poping up...
Back