• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

i but odd but KH2 related....

I loved The Hunchback of Notre Dame as a child, so it will always have a special place in my heart. A world like that would be great, in my opinion. It has lots of quirky characters that would fit right into the world of KH II. :3 But that's just me. It's all up to SE.
  2. P

Secret of the BHK

This has already been discussed many, many times. And the answer is no.
  3. P

possible fusions for Sora

That would be very interesting, and more than likely, possible.
  4. P

Death?

In my opinion, it's going to be Riku or Namine. They're both good characters that try to help out the main party. In an author's eyes, those kinds of characters are the best suited for death, because it would have a dynamice effect on the main character. It would definately be for a good, and...
  5. P

Sora and BHKs Arch enimies

That makes a lot of sense! I wouldn't be surprised if you were on the right track.
  6. P

I may be going crazy but still.....

Hey, that's a neat trick! I'll have to remember that. :3 Personally, I agree with whoever said that Hollow Bastion was "restored" at the end of the game. It makes sense, to me. Plus, the creators said they were going to make the worlds bigger, so maybe that's how they expanded Hollow Bastion.
Back