• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. billyzanesucks

Has KH1 aged well compared to KH2?

KHII definitely has the better combat, and that's the most important aspect for me.
  2. billyzanesucks

Since 3D was supposed to teach Sora and Riku to fight 'the right way'...

I wonder how they'll justify returning to the Command Menu in this game. I can't imagine that they'd simply ignore the Command Deck completely. My guess is that several of the commands will be brought back in a different way.Thoughts?
  3. billyzanesucks

Hopes/worries about combat

I've seen many threads on KHI and GameFAQs prior to KHIII's announcement debating over whether the new title should adopt the Command Deck put in place by BBS, 3D and Re:coded, or return to the Command Menu of the previous numbered titles and Days. Some argued that the Command Deck allows for...
  4. billyzanesucks

Why having TWEWY in the site?

I love TWEWY and have nothing against it being covered on the main page, but it would be more reasonable to discuss it in either a TWEWY forum (as in a separate forum in Series Discussion), a thread in the VG forum, or at least a sub-forum for FoKH or KHS.
  5. billyzanesucks

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

He actually said that either coded or BBS would be just cutscenes, but yeah, probably not BBS.
  6. billyzanesucks

Now that I think about it, full armor would be a good reward for beating the Lingering Sentiment in KHII Final Mix.
  7. billyzanesucks

I remember that some textures were improved in KHII Final Mix. Did the first one and BbS Final Mix receive any graphical touch-ups?
  8. billyzanesucks

The cape is obvs a Batman trait. He does look awesome, though.
  9. billyzanesucks

Caped Terra looks to me like a medieval fusion of Batman and a Power Ranger.
  10. billyzanesucks

- Extra Org. fights - Limit Form - Whatever "Cavern of Remembrance" is - Shortcut menu and/or an option to scroll through Commands with L2/R2 in BBS - Finally playing with/against other players in Mirage Arena - FM lingering whatever fights - Less lag
  11. billyzanesucks

I hope there's online and split-screen multiplayer for Mirage Arena.
  12. billyzanesucks

How in the world will Zero EXP work?

Re: How in the world will Zero EXP worK? Don't you get Ars Arcanum for beating Captain Hook?
  13. billyzanesucks

Is it possible to battle Xemnas for a second time after "KH3D" 's main storyline is completed?

Re: Is it possible to battle Xemnas for a second time after "KH3D" 's main storyline is completed? Yes, you can, but the Anti Black Coat Nightmare and Ansem are gone for good.
  14. billyzanesucks

How Has KH3D Impacted You?

With the game's premise, it would be difficult to develop the plot over the course of the game as usual. KHIII will probably be much better in that area. I wouldn't say that it's nonsense or contradictory. A few things are confusing or unexplained, though. I and II are still quite important...
  15. billyzanesucks

Vanitas and Ventus

Vanitas is an unnatural creature in that he is a sentient being of pure darkness existing in the realm of light who formed his own physical body separate from Ven. I'd say he's even more of an oddity than Namine.
  16. billyzanesucks

The in-world reasoning for flowmotion.

It might have something to do with the sleeping worlds. I doubt that it will be lost in the next game, though.
  17. billyzanesucks

Why I think Dream Drop Distance was bad for Kingdom Hearts

Most enemies and bosses weren't too hard for me on Proud because I usually fought at the recommended level. Levelling makes quite a noticeable difference in this game. Some of the bosses became my favorites.
  18. billyzanesucks

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Re:MIX Gameplay Changes!

I'd been hoping for Zero EXP. I'm slightly disappointed by the "reward" for clearing the games, if that's what it's supposed to be.
  19. billyzanesucks

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Japanese Release Date Announced!

I wouldn't be surprised if a ReMix containing solely BBS was made just for chronology's sake. 2.5 would probably contain KHII and 3D cutscenes.
  20. billyzanesucks

Time Travel... it's so simple!

Nomura said that The World That Never Was is a special place, being in the realm between, and so it operates by its own rules, which are supposed to be explained later. It's apparently the only place where all forms of Xehanort are capable of gathering at the moment. I think they all know it...
Back