• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

BBS reason to why X in Org. 13 names

Xion14 thank you so much for this. In the Ven and Vanitas cutscenes thread, Xion14 pointed out that Master Xehanort held out an X that looked similar to when Roxas received the X in his name. That got me thinking a little bit. Is that why all the members of Organization 13 have an X in their...
  2. M

VANITAS' FACE FROM THE CREDITS

^____^ YOUR WELCOME!! lol It stretches the page but it's worth it
  3. M

Braig always has darkness in him

Did anyone else notice that Braig actually transports around using a shadow port, similar to what he did in KH2? I thought it was just a warp but after looking at it it's literally darkness. Plus from previous shots we saw Braig having Master Xehanort tied up. Comparing shoots I noticed that...
  4. M

Ven and Mickey's moment

With the mention of Mickey "possibly" having Ven on Destiny Islands in the new trailer it got me thinking again. I just thought that it was the "secret movie", But instead of being in the past like we think it is let's say it's in the future. THE FUTURE? you might be asking. PLEASE? But think...
  5. M

Aqua in DARK MERIDIAN

Holy Schist this freaked me out when I saw it. If you look at the new trailer at the scene where Aqua sheds a tear, 6:53 is where I froze, your focus is on the tear but if you look at the background it's the Dark Meridian. As we all should know that's the "tip of a world" section Ansem, the Wise...
  6. M

[bbs] Digitzing in Kingdom Hearts

I just had a memory glimpse. I remembered back when Ansem, the Wise was trying to convert Kingdom Hearts to data with his laser/gun thingy. Remembering back to the trailer that revealed Terra gathering data in his hand that turned into a keyblade I was wondering if there's a connection. If I...
Back