• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sadie808

Favorite line in Birth By Sleep?

So does anybody have a line they like from any cutscenes? Haha mines would have be that line terra said to eraqus "I don`t care if you`re a master I will use this power to protect my friend!" but i still think the jump festa 08 version was more epic XD
  2. Sadie808

Delicious Tower Keyblade

Did anybody synthesized all the ice-creams yet? My friend told me its a keyblade that has a Atk 6, Magic 4 and critical in every hits Those unverse that gives prizes sometimes gives the ice-cream ingredients to make it..too bad these guys dont appear that much later on in the game This is...
  3. Sadie808

Help

Mods Plz Locked this thread I found my answer on where to find Terra`s Ultima Cannon For anybody Trying to find His Ultima Cannon You have to beat the Iron Prisoner IV on Arena Level 20 & you will get these shootlocks Ultima Cannon for Terra. Multi-Vortex for Ven...
Back