• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. hotaruchan

Re:Coded opening movie!!!

Re: Coded opening movie!!! whoaaa, that's cool O.O I love the opening.... XD XD XD
  2. hotaruchan

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11) whoaa, nice trailer X9 Can't wait for it XD XD XD
  3. hotaruchan

is 358/2 days worth getting?

Re: is 365/2 days worth getting? If you like organization XIII you should try it 8 ) It's not bad but no too good to 8D It's up to you X3
  4. hotaruchan

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends with You I've played it and it's an awesome game XD I don't mind palying it so many times X3
  5. hotaruchan

Xion

Xion just come and go... She disappear easily OoO; I don't hate her, just.....neutral X3 some people think Xion ruin the axel-roxas moment Xp maybe that's why a lot of people hate her
  6. hotaruchan

Unlock Sora?

All the mission gauge must be in 100% After finishing that, you can unlock sora X3
  7. hotaruchan

why do so many people dislike 358/2 days

uuummm, actually it's a good game but to many repetition -_- And Xion just come and go Xp
  8. hotaruchan

Opinion on Days changed drastically.

The missions is..... too many repetition -_-''' And the story is not as good as the other KH
  9. hotaruchan

MUNNY!

Beat a lot of heartless Because it's the only way to get munny in KH O_O
  10. hotaruchan

Which Organization member did you enjoy taking out most?

Xigbar X3 Beating him makes me happy XD
  11. hotaruchan

Will Vanitas Return?

hope he will return X3 I don't know why but, I just want vanitas to show up again XD
  12. hotaruchan

Favorite line in Birth By Sleep?

When vanitas and ven were going to battle, Ven saying like "It's okay, as long as I can save Aqua and Terra " XD How lovely X3
  13. hotaruchan

Are you tired of all [spoilers]

I'm fine with all sora clones 8 ) Since he is the main protagonist 8D Vanitas is better than sora XD (that's what I think)
  14. hotaruchan

Kairi+Destiny place= I TOLD YOU SO

Kairi in ACTION??? D8 I don't think so and I don't want to XP The way she walks (with namine) is awkward enough, when she fighting too, I just feel don't right XD But anyway, I just want Kh give Kairi a better role X3
  15. hotaruchan

Which Secret Boss is Harder?

I've played KH FM+ Sooo I know how hard LS is, and because I haven't played BBS, I don't know how hard VS XD
  16. hotaruchan

Xion's theme in piano fom KH piano collections

YEAAAH, nice!!!! XD XD Two Thumbs up XD XD
  17. hotaruchan

favorite drive form

anti form XD XD Sora's attack became faster and the way he run, I think is somehow...eeeem, yeaaaah like that!! XD
  18. hotaruchan

larxenes possible somebody name?

How about pamela andeson XP alrene is the best thought, it's fit for her XD
  19. hotaruchan

Coming Back

..... I think Xion is better to not coming back D 8 she has finished his role in Days, and that makes me like her, she sacrifice herself for roxas 8 D
  20. hotaruchan

Is Ven a waste of time?

If ven changed to someone else or removed from the story, will sora ever exist??? O.O Maybe riku will be the one who hold the main role 8 ( Ven is not a waste of time, he played important role I think 8D
Back