• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Shadow Key

Help/Support ► my girlfriend had something happen to them.

it's been a really really long time since i last posted on this forum, but i really have no idea where else to turn to. and you guys, from what i remember, are fairly intelligent people, so here i go. my girlfriend was raped. i'm one of the few that know. i'll explain details if requested. and...
  2. Shadow Key

Music ► Gorillazzzz (feat. James Murphy and Andre 3000)

Not only is Gorillaz releasing 4 fabulous pairs of shoes, but they're also coming out with a new 12 minute long video and song. Tell me I'm not the only one on this forum overwhelmingly excited about it. Hi, it's out now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWqxbP6Fuh8
  3. Shadow Key

last time i checked

never mind delete this
  4. Shadow Key

Obama's "One Goddamn Reason" Campaign

Obama Openly Asks Nation Why on Earth He Would Want to Serve Another Term But seriously, is there one goddamn reason he would want to?
  5. Shadow Key

Music ► Indie Thread

For anything and everything Indie, I guess. Make recommendations, news, etc.... For me, my favorite indie band is Vampire Weekend. They're like asdfjkl; all over my keyboard.
  6. Shadow Key

nomura.

7. Shadow Key

Help/Support ► I want to sell my iPad.

It's a first generation and has 16 GB. I would include a Speck Candyshell case (which is valued at $50) and a screen protector (valued at $15). Of course I would include the charger, too. It's in pretty much perfect condition with a minor scratch and a bump at the bottom that's barely...
  8. Shadow Key

So, Um...

...I'm leaving. A lot of stuff has come up in my life I need to sort out. I'll be lurking, just not posting. So... peace! It's been fun.
  9. Shadow Key

What is the Purpose of Life?

It's an odd topic. What is the purpose of life? What were we made to do, to accomplish? What, as individual human beings, is our part to play in this world? Were we made simply out of chance or was there a higher force who created us? If there is a higher force, why did he/she create us? Share...
  10. Shadow Key

Musical Collab

I'm not too known on this site. Or this part of the site, for that matter. But I've been thinking about my empty time I have over the summer and noticed: I have a crap-load of it. I've been using that time, mostly, to make music on my iPad using GarageBand. That's when I realized: I want to do...
  11. Shadow Key

I LOST MY IPOD.

I don't know what to do with myself... What am I supposed to do, carry my iPad around?! D:
  12. Shadow Key

"This is how you make music."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh2giDlkc_w Deadmau5 on the Black Eyed Peas hit, "The Time". Tonight's gonna be a good, good night.
  13. Shadow Key

Help/Support ► I Miss Her Severely.

My girlfriends a year older than me and she's without a doubt a perfect girl/match for me, but the thing is is that she's going to a new school next year and this entire summer she's doing camps and such. It's been a couple weeks since I've last seen her and though we talk on the phone and text...
  14. Shadow Key

holy crap you guys.

15. Shadow Key

Help/Support ► iPad HELP

Alright. So I have my iPad and I started getting AT&T internet service. It works all fine and dandy in my house, but everytime I see ads for the service it mentions "national wi-fi service". What is this and how would I go about setting it up?
  16. Shadow Key

Human Centipede II

A terrible sequel to an already terrible movie. Get ready you guys. lpmPJzLmGdI Sickest bahstard ever. To lighten the mood: VbU2Y71EJSc&feature=related
  17. Shadow Key

Secret War in Space

XqMf3towVVI&feature=related That's right people, the goddamn Star Wars defense system.
  18. Shadow Key

The Rant Thread

Feel like ranting about something? Rant it here.
  19. Shadow Key

Killing Time (A Short Story)

Killing Time -1- From the beginning Jasper Keaton knew it was going to be a rough day. The midmorning sun beamed through his tinted, cracked old window in his room and went down on his face abruptly. As he slowly lifted his eyes open into the day, the sounds of automobiles, loud obnoxious...
  20. Shadow Key

Is it possible to be in love w/ than one person (at the same time?)

Share your opinions below. Personally, I think it's possible because I've felt the feeling known as "luv" with more than one girl. Or maybe it was just lust? Who knows...
Back