• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Censorship

god i hope this will acttually be a T rated game. But as long as they dont censor Briaga guns,im okay
  2. B

Coming Back

not to sound like a noob or idiot or watever, but wat is deus ex machina? i...um...failed latin. And i like the idea of a new age of keyblade weilders, b/c yyou dont see em' anywhere now And its implied that there were a bunch of them in the Keyblade(star) Wars
  3. B

Xigbar and Zexion?

... not bad for your your first post personally, i like the idea of hom being a spy for ansem but that doesnt explain why an 8 year old would betray the person who took hm in when he was alone ... i dont know who to feel more sorry for, ansem or ienzo...
  4. B

Who should be Sora's master? Ventus or Aqua?

huh i was only the second person to chose ven we'll i think e he can train sora through spirit...form...thingy never mind
  5. B

Subbed Playthrough?

wats your channel name???
  6. B

Subbed Playthrough?

i heard this dude is doin' a walkthrouhg on youtube
  7. B

TAV Keyblades

i was about to ask the same thing for ME keyblade im making it
  8. B

ME keyblade

ello'! i was wondering if anyone could find me a decent picture of Master Erauqs keyblade you see im one of those people who make(and sometimes sell) keyblades and i REALLY WANT TO MAKE THAT KEYBLADE! so yea that pretty much sums it up and if anybody can come up w/ a name for it, along...
  9. B

Birth by Sleep PSP Wallpapers

XD so many requests ... um, could you maybe make a wallpaper showing a dessati? hehe...
  10. B

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep-Sora And Ventus Ending (After Credits) wats happenig!?!??1
  11. B

Who do you think will be the secret boss?

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep-Sora And Ventus Ending (After Credits)& has anybody seen this? wats happening!!?!!??!
  12. B

well actually nomura confirmed that when you destroy somones nobody AND heartless, thier original selvs come back into existince..or sometin' like that.. EDIT: and theres always unversedshamisen(joking)
  13. B

so thats one way of becoming a keyblade wielder, i always though the keyblade chose yu, not that you had to be, like, handed anothers keyblade or sometin' ... cuz' that would mean riku chose Kairi when he lended her the ghay-blade...(JK) Dogwut
  14. B

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Terra at Destiny Islands meets Riku and Sora 1:39 can anyone explain? EDIT: wadda you know i guess this is where he gets his original keyblade...
  15. B

Double the fun...(spoiler)

god dammit but wait, how were Van and Ven the same person? ... facepalm-sigh- i REALLY wish you could unlock more scenerios... like van, or ME P.S: R.I.P Master Erauqs T_T
  16. B

Double the fun...(spoiler)

HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS so THATS the x blade can somone please explain to me EXACTLY HOW'D THIS HAPPEN!?!?!?!? how exactly did Vanitas "posses" Ven? and does that mean that you get to play as...um.....well, "possesed" ven w/ the x blade???
  17. B

Something I didn't get was.... (Spoiler)

if it is, i will laugh riku got a freakin' differnt body while sora gets the same one from KH2(trailer ending) EDIT: HE EVEN GOT A F***ING PONYTAIL!!!!
  18. B

anybody seen this YouTube - KH Birth by Sleep - Xehanort/Riku at Destiny Islands unrealated just wondering... EDIT: it looks like f***ing setzer...
  19. B

...really!? Every hour... -checks youtube- JESUS CHRIST!!! huh, not as many as i expected i wonder when we'll get some ven game play. im tellin' ya, he's the kinda kid who feel's rejected easyly...
  20. B

wow i havent seen that clip yet facepalm-sigh- im so slow T_T so i think the eye signifies a keyblade of darkness O.0 and yes, it may be the kingdom key, but i dont really see it as special <_< (underbreath)-metal chocobo, now theres an awsome keyblade-
Back