• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Flickr

[Spoilers] How Does Lea...

Re: How Does Lea Use Axel's Weapon? I think you make a good point here. On the subject of the teardrop markings: perhaps they are tattoos that he had when he was Axel, a Nobody, but when his Nobody body was gone, he reappeared as Lea in a new body, and thus the tattoos didn't last. (did that...
  2. Flickr

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Did anyone notice the changes on Axel/Lea? I don't just mean his teardrop marks, but his facial model looked slightly different to me. Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't help but notice that. Also: Xion's CG model = AMAZING
  3. Flickr

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Yeah, I think it's part of 3 Musketeers World. If I recall correctly, there's a part when they're chasing after the stagecoach (or maybe it's when they're at the place w/ the windmills...it's been awhile) and mickey falls into a place that looks kind of like that. ...maybe i'm terribly wrong...
  4. Flickr

KH3D footage shown at October 21 event

Very nice! The excitement levels are rising. I wish I could buy it when it came out though.... ¬_¬
  5. Flickr

Nomura interview!

Damn this is all so exciting! *sigh* Brb, gotta go sell my soul for a 3 DS.
  6. Flickr

Found the trailer

NOPE. Chuck Testa. 25252525252
  7. Flickr

Found the trailer

Personally I think it's Braig. But hey, we'll know much more when we get a better quality trailer.
  8. Flickr

Found the trailer

You can see bits of Braig's red scarf in the summoning-lightning stuff. Also, notice the boots. Aqua has silver shoes.
  9. Flickr

Found the trailer

Really? After watching I don't see it....Perhaps I'm just slow. (so true.) Meh. -goes to watch again-
  10. Flickr

Fairy

You were a fairy from the time of fall A floating creature that I could never reach No one like you would ever feel sadness, I thought to myself Ignorance is a mean creature, wrapping around my head And I could not see past the pretty picture I’ve never seen a fairy so sad
  11. Flickr

Before Xion Came

I always thought that Axel and Roxas were friends, Axel possibly being a mentor or an older brother figure in-game. I didn't ever place Demyx with them just because it looked like, at the time, Axel would be rude to him and Roxas wouldn't give a shit. x'D But now that Xion came along I find the...
  12. Flickr

Better if it came out after BBS?

Smile. You are winner. I totally agree. Yep yep, I think it would have been SO much better after BBS. But ya know what? It didn't, there's nothing WE can do about it. I still like the game, so whatever...
  13. Flickr

New 358/2 Days Volume 2 Manga Cover

SO CUTE. Xion looks adorable, and so does moogle! Woot woot!
  14. Flickr

kingdom hearts 3d shocking ending

You are a winner. 252525252
  15. Flickr

KH2 in the Smithsonian

......damn this is pretty awesome.
  16. Flickr

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Sora and Riku to See Clothing Changes

Ehh I really have no big problem with clothes. I prefer the KH2 wear just because it's been in less games, if you know what I mean. (i prefer older Riku. He's pretty awesome) Yeah~ I had a feeling it wasn't them in those clothes the whole time. Most likely just for the test, and the rest would...
  17. Flickr

More New Information From Famitsu on KH3D

PHEW. okay good thank you Nomura. I had a fear that the ENTIRE GAME was going to be the test. aah, i feel relieved now. ....I'm so fucking exciting.
  18. Flickr

Which worlds do you NOT want in KH3D?

Wonderland. Sorry but...I'm tired of it. Agrabah. Because I don't want to see more of that friggin sand trap... >_> Halloween Town. Sorry but I can't see anything else to do there. Dumbo World. ...For some reason I see Sora dressed as a clown. No one wants that.
  19. Flickr

Dream Drop Distances' ending/ final bosses and why

Sora and Riku versus Pluto. You all knew it was coming.
  20. Flickr

BBSFM Secret Ending, pretty much confirms mystery game.

...... -facepalm- wow i'm so inspired by that act of...uh... genius... that i'm putting it in my sig. Way to fail, buddy!
Back