• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. k99y77

When are we expecting news?

Square will prioritize FFVIIR now because its closer to release than KHIV, so don't expect any news until next year. Anyone that wants a KH fix should get into KH randomizers, those are fun, infinitely replayable and will make the wait for future games easier.
  2. k99y77

My most tormenting question is, will the voice of the Japanese VA Axel be replaced in future KH games?

I hope they reduce the number of original characters in the next major game, they need to make the series beginner friendly again and they have the opportunity to do that now.
  3. k99y77

Should some characters be benched going forward?

Just keep the Destiny Trio, Naminé and the Disney crew.
  4. k99y77

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III remains the best-selling game of 2019 YTD for the fourth consecutive month

Disney will be in future titles don't worry about it, The new seven princesses (we've seen 4 we still don't know who the other 3 are) also Pete and Maleficent being in the epilogue clearly indicates that they will play a role in future games.
  5. k99y77

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

Sora was temporarily not the protagonist due to him being too young (BBS) or recovering his memories (Days) we knew we would eventually play as him again in future titles but being permanently gone is different. both DmC Devil May Cry and MGSR flopped because they tried to force change on fans...
  6. k99y77

Yes but only temporarily... we knew that we would eventually play as Sora again in the future, but him being permanently gone will piss off lots of fans (including this one). Kojima tried to get rid of Snake the protagonist of Metal Gear Solid by attempting to give Raiden his own franchise and...
  7. k99y77

I really hope SDG are the main party in KH4 otherwise it might flop, look at what happened to Devil May Cry and Metal Gear Solid when they changed the main character it will piss off a lot of fans.
  8. k99y77

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 listed as part of SAG-AFTRA strike

Hopefully they VAs already signed the contract otherwise it may delay the game! :(
  9. k99y77

Is it easy to 100% complete KH3D?

Maxing out the Dream Eaters will take you ages this will probably be the only KH platinum I will ignore.
  10. k99y77

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends With You Comes to Theatrhythm Final Fantasy! And Chrono Trigger starts at 1:11 which is a FAR more superior game than TWEWY.
  11. k99y77

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX not a big seller in the UK

Many people are currently boycotting and cancelling Pre-Orders of SE related stuff thanks to this vvv https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNJ1y9YUiLY (Troll Enix did it again...).
  12. k99y77

Why having TWEWY in the site?

Instead of complaining you should just ignore the TWEWY topics, don't post in them, let them fall. they will learn the hard way.
  13. k99y77

Kingdom Hearts on 9GAG's Main Page

I found this funny KH post in 9GAG and decided to share it with you guys :D 9GAG - Saw this on my Facebook
  14. k99y77

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread I really hope they make new secret endings for the games in the HD collection because it will boost the sales, if they kept the Secret endings it will look stupid IMO, because we already know what happened.
  15. k99y77

IGN Kingdom hearts 3D mixed reviews!

Gamespot hates Kingdom Hearts and their reviews are unfair, they gave Pokemon Black and White and LoZ Skyward Sword a 7.5 because they think its the same formula but when its Call of Duty, NO! its amazing even though its all the same thing over and over again, sorry if i got out of topic i...
  16. k99y77

June 2012 GameInformer Nomura Interview!

i do agree that KH might not look the same in HD graphics but im pretty sure it will be worse than FFXIII, look at KH2 and FFX, FFX had way better graphics than KH2 even though it was 5 years older
  17. k99y77

i cant agree with you more even if the game won't be KH3, its nice to see its going back to its console roots. tbh i never played KHCOM but i still managed to understand the story of KH2 because most thing that happened in that game were explained in KH2's intro.
  18. k99y77

im guessing the new KH game will be KH3 nomura said in an interview that we should expect a new KH game announcement soon that wont be KH3DFM or BBSV2, and here he said its about time for the series to go back to the consoles, plus its the series' 10th anniversary announcing something like that...
  19. k99y77

KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! - Future KH Announcement soon!

i agree since its KH's 10th anniversary they should announce something special, but i just don't see people shelling out 40 bucks for just just improved graphics and trophies, so they should give us the FM's or at least new secret endings for KH1 and KH2.
  20. k99y77

Nomura and Shimomura Interview in Nintendo Dream!

the team that are working on the Handheld KH games are different from the ones who worked on KH1 and KH2, nomura himself said he is not working on KH3 until Versus XIII is finished that's why he is stalling us by these bridge games prequels and fillers.
Back