• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. k99y77

Kingdom Hearts on 9GAG's Main Page

I found this funny KH post in 9GAG and decided to share it with you guys :D 9GAG - Saw this on my Facebook
  2. k99y77

a difficulty level higher than critical mode?

if they made a difficulty level higher than Critical Mode in a future KH game what should it be called?
  3. k99y77

Kingdom Hearts 2 Overrated?

do you think KH2 is a little overrated because of all the good reviews like 1UP = A+ Gamespot = 8.7 out of 10 Play Magazine = 9.5 out of 10 Game Informer = 9 out of 10 Famitsu = 39 out of 40 GameRankings = 87%
  4. k99y77

what's your favorite/least favorite mission in KH 358/2 Days?

whats your favorite and least favorite mission in 358 days?
  5. k99y77

Kingdom hearts birth by sleep gets number 1 best psp game of E3

Hey everybody got some good news for you, KHBBS gets the highest nominations in best psp game of this years's E3 here's the link E3 2010 Games at GameSpot
  6. k99y77

Kurt zisa vs The phantom

if there was a fight between them who would win and why?
  7. k99y77

Who's Your Favorite KH Protagonist

who's your favorite kh protagonist in the kh series? Edit: riku is a protagonist? sorry i didn't know that D:
  8. k99y77

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Best DS Game Of 2009

I Saw in The Polls Of Gamefaqs That KH 358/2 Days Got The Highest Score in Gamefaqs on Best DS Game Of 2009 Beating Legend Of Zelda Spirit Tracks And Pokemon Platinum Here is The Link Poll of the Day - GameFAQs
Back