• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Fabala011

*Spoilers?* Sleep, Dreams, and Memories

Well, I dunno how great this theory is, and maybe I'm reading too much into some things, but I got excited when I found a few connections that may or may not be important. So anyway, I was looking at this line from KH2: I instantly thought of KH3D, what with its seemingly impossible things...
  2. Fabala011

So, like, apparently the game puts a limit on how many visitors you can get from one source. I got 55 from the Nintendo Channel on my Wii, and then it suddenly stopped sending me visitors. I checked around online, and apparently it's the same all over...so, yeah, now I'm back to doing the good...
  3. Fabala011

What do you think the "3D" stands for?

Bah, I guess I can't totally dismiss the whole "Three Destinies" thing based on Kairi's letter anymore, considering that the official description for Birth by Sleep on the North American site uses that exact wording in the "Info" section. Three destinies. Still sounds too vanilla to me.
  4. Fabala011

Exploring the NA Brith by Sleep website

I poked around in a few threads, and I couldn't tell if this is old news or not, so I figured I would make a thread about it just in case it isn't. The North American Birth by Sleep site ( KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep | SQUARE ENIX ) has updated with more information on worlds, trailers, and...
  5. Fabala011

3-Word Story

I didn't see this on the forum already, so I took the liberty of starting one. In this game, the idea is that you're writing a story. The thing is, though, that you can only post 3 words at a time. Please try to observe correct punctuation and spelling to your best ability. Spelling doesn't...
  6. Fabala011

Birth By Sleep on PSPgo the answer revealed!

Whoa. There's more than one regular PSP? I mean, I knew about the PSPGo, but what's all this 2000 and 3000 business? XD I'm a noob when it comes to Sony products. I bought a used PSP from a friend for $60 a year or two ago (when I first heard about BbS), and he said it was the first model. Is...
  7. Fabala011

Mickey's letter, though, doesn't mention anything about "destiny." That topic is nearly exclusive to Kairi's letter. If anything, the portion of Mickey's letter you bolded seems to suggest that Kairi will be playable in 3DS, in addition to Sora and Riku. Besides, '3 Destinies' is way too obvious...
  8. Fabala011

I was mulling this over in my head some more, and game up with an unlikely yet epic title. Kingdom Hearts: Demyx's Dazzling Disco Or "Dance Demyx Dance!"
  9. Fabala011

Re:Coded's Connection with 3DS?

Re: Coded's Connection with 3DS? I was thinking he could run into him because Terra fought with Braig several times, and Terra is currently a part of Riku.
  10. Fabala011

Re:Coded's Connection with 3DS?

Re: Coded's Connection with 3DS? Whoa...I just thought of something that might make sense. We know that Sora and Riku are the main characters (at this point.) So...
  11. Fabala011

Hmm... I've been thinking, and it seems to me that all of the Kingdom Hearts subtitles have come way out of left field, and either have some significance to the plot at a deeper level or just sound cool. "Chain of Memories" "358/2 Days" "Birth by Sleep" "Coded" They're all rather abstract...
  12. Fabala011

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded E3 Trailer!

For those who were asking, the trailer did have voices, in English. You can hear Jiminy blabbing about something during that first bit. Also, I honestly don't think "hurting" carries the same weight as "torment." "Their hurting will be mended when you return to end it." "We must return to...
  13. Fabala011

After seeing this other thread about a line from Kairi's letter, I suddenly don't really agree with the title "3 Destinies." "Destiny" seems to be too closely associated with the number 1 to be a very good title. Some stuff I came up with... Kingdom Hearts: Deep Dive Dawn Kingdom Hearts...
  14. Fabala011

Something that might fit would be "Kingdom Hearts: The Third Dream."
  15. Fabala011

Yes, I believe I mentioned that in the first post. "3DS" stands for "3-Dimensional Screen," and "3-Dimensional" is the only thing Nomura has told us the title doesn't stand for. Haven't you read the new Famitsu interview?
  16. Fabala011

Message from the KINGDOM - Release date for Re:Coded

I don't mind Japan getting the game before we do, considering that happens all the time anyway. However, an international release seems likely, considering it wouldn't be smart for Square Enix to release the game after the holidays. That, and there's also the fact that the only gameplay screen...
  17. Fabala011

I'd say this deserves its own thread, if only for the sake of clearer discussion. In the latest Famitsu interview, Nomura stated that the "3D" in the newly announced Kingdom Hearts game for the Nintendo 3DS doesn't stand for "3-Dimensional," but is an abbreviation for the game's actual...
  18. Fabala011

Interview Famitsu

The 3 doesn't necessarily have to be the word "Three." It could be anything to do with the number 3, like "Triple," "Tri," "Trio," "Third," or even something from left field like "Cubed" or "Triangle." If we really want to think outside the box, the title could be "Kingdom Hearts: Threesome...
  19. Fabala011

Interview Famitsu

Hmm...well, there were minor changes between Chain of Memories and Re:Chain of Memories. The scenario of "Sora goes to Castle Oblivion and loses his memories, and Riku is in the basement fighting darkness. Organization XIII is there." was kept completely intact. Some stuff was changed, though...
  20. Fabala011

Interview Famitsu

My prediction is that they'll be smaller hints, kind of like the BbS references we saw in Days, though I can't really think of what could possibly happen to make a Rain of Sora seem logical.
Back