• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Fabala011

*Spoilers?* Sleep, Dreams, and Memories

Well, I dunno how great this theory is, and maybe I'm reading too much into some things, but I got excited when I found a few connections that may or may not be important. So anyway, I was looking at this line from KH2: I instantly thought of KH3D, what with its seemingly impossible things...
  2. Fabala011

Exploring the NA Brith by Sleep website

I poked around in a few threads, and I couldn't tell if this is old news or not, so I figured I would make a thread about it just in case it isn't. The North American Birth by Sleep site ( KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep | SQUARE ENIX ) has updated with more information on worlds, trailers, and...
  3. Fabala011

3-Word Story

I didn't see this on the forum already, so I took the liberty of starting one. In this game, the idea is that you're writing a story. The thing is, though, that you can only post 3 words at a time. Please try to observe correct punctuation and spelling to your best ability. Spelling doesn't...
  4. Fabala011

What do you think the "3D" stands for?

I'd say this deserves its own thread, if only for the sake of clearer discussion. In the latest Famitsu interview, Nomura stated that the "3D" in the newly announced Kingdom Hearts game for the Nintendo 3DS doesn't stand for "3-Dimensional," but is an abbreviation for the game's actual...
  5. Fabala011

GameInformer + NA RELEASE

Hey guys, just got my issue of GameInformer in the mail and opened it up to page 60 to find a two-page spread devoted to Birth by Sleep. I'm going to type it up real quickly here if I can, so give me a few minutes. The first paragraph says... "Unless you're fluent in Japanese (or have two...
  6. Fabala011

Officially Unofficial "Mystery KH" Thread

There's been a lot of discussion regarding the "Mystery KH" game, so I thought I should open up a thread especially for it. So, what do you guys think? Is it going to be a direct sequel to BbS, or maybe something similar to CoM taking place in-between KH2 and KH3, or Coded and KH3? What would...
  7. Fabala011

Interesting idea for a sequel

I realize that this is very unlikely to happen, but every time I play KH2 I think of this. In some sort of spin-off/sequel to KH2, how about those special objects from each world play a kind of special role? Like, some kind of epic cataclysm strikes the universe and Sora, Riku, and Kairi each go...
  8. Fabala011

Mysterious Voice actually Ven?

Okay, so everyone seems to be under the impression that the mysterious voice at the beginning of KH1 is King Mickey, but I'm not so sure. (Unless Nomura actually stated that it was Mickey, in which case feel free to ignore this thread). I say that the mystery voice is actually Ventus. Ven...
Back