• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. RoarShark

Anyone who has ordered from Amazon..

Mine says that it will arrive on the 9th.
  2. RoarShark

Re:Coded Site update

Re:Coded Site update I was on Kingdom Hearts Ultlimania and noticed that they had an update about a site update for the Japanese Re:Coded site. I didn't see a thread here about this so, I thought I should share. KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded | SQUARE ENIX Source: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Site...
  3. RoarShark

Even More New Screenshots

Well there is another thread for this.
  4. RoarShark

New Screens at Gamespot

Good find. This makes me even more excited for the game.
  5. RoarShark

Is anyone else annoyed...

In my opinion none of the Organization Characters had minor roles in KH2, some of their roles were smaller than others, but in regards to Xigbar/Braig i think that his story was coming to an end in KH2 and thats why he was smaller their.
  6. RoarShark

LS Vanitas again

Sorry I am slow, so is a Vanitas the Secret Boss?
  7. RoarShark

terras keyblade

Well you do gain new keyblades through out the game, as in keychains.
  8. RoarShark

Birth By sleep?? does anyone understand the meaning if this yet?

How I took it was that In sleep Ven's heart was connected to Sora, thus giving birth to the Sora we know. As well as the possibility that Xehanort (Terranorht) was asleep when they found him, and that gave birth the main villian of the series. Another way to take it was the Ansem the Wise secret...
  9. RoarShark

Ven + Aqua endings!

Refresh your browser, It worked for me after I did that.
  10. RoarShark

Ven + Aqua endings!

Thanks for the uploads, though Ven's seems to be broken. Edit - Got it to work, though I must say both those endings were kinda let downs. Do you happen to have any footage of the Unmasked Vanitas?
  11. RoarShark

Birth By Sleep Game Script/Menu Translations (Request)

This 100%, that way you still get some surprise.
  12. RoarShark

BBS Boss List -Spoilers, Duh-

No Zack is separate, but MX and Van are a 2 on 1 battle with Terra.
  13. RoarShark

Birth by Sleep Keyblades

I don't think those include the ones you get as Ven, or do they all gain the same ones?
  14. RoarShark

Something I didn't get was.... (Spoiler)

I think that the X Blade was what MX was looking for , Vanitas tried to use Ven to get, and MX tried to use Terra to get it, thats what I understood it to be atleast.
  15. RoarShark

Huge Spoilers (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, ALL OF THESE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED)

It actually never says who that it, it is assumed to be Older Riku.
  16. RoarShark

NA release date?

1up is credible, but they are most likely just making a guess there. Because if you click on the Birth By Sleep page, it says 2010.
  17. RoarShark

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Link please? 25 character limit FTW
  18. RoarShark

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Thats because he is offline not providing any video at this moment.
  19. RoarShark

Aqua's Scenario

Re: Aqua's Scenario. she is magic based think about it, how often did you use magic in KH and KH2, not very much (if you were me), and Donald always died, being the mage.
  20. RoarShark

Aqua's Scenario

Re: Aqua's Scenario. Aqua just got the keyblade Kairi had in Kh2, or one very similar to it.
Back