• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Panel organization!

I dunno about a picture but this might help? WikiAnswers - Kingdom Hearts 358 2 days fitting all level multipliers onto one page
  2. E

Poor Axel.

I think that's the main reason Xion bugs me. I just hated how Roxas and Axel parted ways. I love Roxas to death, but towards the end of the game, he seemed to give Xion every benefit of the doubt while suspecting Axel's every word. (Now admittedly, there's some justification for that, but...
  3. E

Poor Axel.

I know! 'To my best friend.' D'aww. So sad going into KH II. Oh no! I hope I didn't ruin it for you. :( But yes, that Report was probably the saddest one of the bunch. Chapter? Uh...maybe in Vol. 4? It's been a long time since I went through them and I don't have my books with me to look...
  4. E

Poor Axel.

Yeah. You do have to unlock it. It's Day 357 of the Secret Reports: To My Best Friend Roxas left. It's so like him to just leave that WINNER ice cream stick behind. Come tomorrow, I'll probably get the order to hunt him down, but leaving that here makes it feel so permanent. I wish the...
  5. E

Poor Axel.

The thing that gets me even worse than his death scene is that scene of him and Roxas in Final Mix when he CRIES. That just kills me every single time. Especially after that last Secret Report of his in "Days." I always wonder if that scene was when he finally got to use the WINNER stick...he...
  6. E

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

I've decided I'm totally doing this now. I need to find that one about Axel babysitting Roxas. XD
  7. E

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Saddest game of the year

Same. I started tearing up and I was like, "What the heck?? I can NOT be crying at this! Not at a video game. Crap. I totally am." *proceeds to cry for the entire rest of the game through the credits* >_> They just did a really good job at making you connect with the characters. I think it...
  8. E

True that. I think I might have to do another playthrough sometime just to go quote collecting.
  9. E

I forgot about that part! I totally cracked up at that too. Roxas is so cute when he's dumb. xD I also liked that scene when Roxas is wondering/complaining about why he can't remember any of his previous life and Axel says: "Man, whatever. You have trouble remembering things from five...
  10. E

Things you Like/Disliked about 358/2 days

Liked: Panel System - Actually, I pretty much adored the panel system. One of my greatest loves is customization and the panel system gave it to us in heaps. I swear I spent more time tweaking and testing my panels then I did in actual missions. Backstory on Axel and Roxas - Frankly I...
  11. E

Lets Discuss Marluxia (SPOILERS)

I flippin' love Marluxia. Pink haired, flower-wielding gods of death for the epic win! Marluxia has got to be my favorite villain in the series thus far. He's always reminded me of Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho only more of an overt villain. They're both manipulative and scheming, preferring to...
  12. E

is it me

Well, to get the effect in real life, you would most likely have to wear eyeliner just like you would need a ridiculous amount of gel/hairspray/FREAKIN SUPER GLUE to get hair like his. But this is Kingdom Hearts, so no. Axel doesn't wear eyeliner and his hair naturally looks like that when he...
  13. E

Not really important...

You pretty much nailed it in your thread title. Parents just aren't that important in these games. Friends >>>>>> Family in Kingdom Hearts.
  14. E

Xigbars unnecessary censoring

I would pay big money to see that in KH:III.
  15. E

Hehehehe. Okay. Gotta admit. THAT was epic. And like I said, I'm probably just being too harsh. I was just so psyched by the buildup to the whole fight that I probably would have been disappointed by it no matter what. :P
  16. E

Who else will have Ice cream with?

Lol. I think I'm the only person ever to think the "ice cream" line was utterly sad. I actually like the English version slightly better too. *is shot and mauled* Although I do like the inclusion of Axel in the original version, the English set up works better for me. A desperate question...
  17. E

True that. And really, after I finished the game I figured he was meant to be more of a cutscene type of boss like Riku which makes it a little more understandable I suppose. Still. I kinda wanted an epic battle, Roxas abandoning the Organization and the whole "We don't accept resignations"...
  18. E

what is going on??

Well, I guess by scene shift I meant more of a "perspective shift"? Same cutscene, but we DO switch perspectives from Roxas to Xion in that transition. I couldn't think of anything else to call it at the time, but perspective change is probably more accurate. :P
  19. E

what is going on??

No. It was an awesome, but slightly confusing, scene change effect. It's slight, but there's a transition from Roxas's collapsing on the ground to Xion's fingers digging into the sand. The point of the scene was to show that Riku's memories were affecting both of them, but especially Xion. But...
  20. E

Wtf, Xemnas?

*spoilers* That's because Xemnas is Sylar's nobody. *spoilers* Seriously, though, it's probably just a design sort of thing. He represents the Organization, so including a number of iconic weapons from the fallen members just makes the whole fight more - awesome? Or something. I doubt it...
Back