• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Theory for Kingdom Hearts DDS

I'm sure a lot of you might think this is a dumb idea, but since this game is going to be about Sora and Riku taking the mastery exam I had this weird idea come into my head. My theory is that Sora is not going to pass the exam. Riku on the other hand will. This is funny seeing as how Riku gave...
  2. H

Vanitus Heartless Ansem connection?! idk

youre all saying that vanitus is too short to be xehanort. but as i said, he could have grown symbolizing the growth in dark power. that or by absorbing xehanort he became more powerful and wiser but still younger
  3. H

Vanitus Heartless Ansem connection?! idk

dudes i could be totally wrong but you should read this In the 2008 TGS Birth By Sleep trailer, Master Xehanort was quoted saying to Ven, "Those that submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the Keyblade. Already, that man is a monster infused by darkness. Use your power to defeat the...
Back