• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Alternate MF Strategy (No Surges!)

I posted this on GameFAQs, just gonna copy and paste it here for anyone who's interested: And here's a very low quality video of the strategy in action (sound is unsynched and video randomly speeds up in places, sorry): QiQA8WFdxSw
  2. S

Theories about Secret Boss

So a topic I've noticed surfacing recently around these forums and others is the canon-ness of Vanitas' Sentiment. Now, the secret bosses in the Kingdom Hearts series have a tendency to appear seemingly non-canon, until the next game in the series is released (looking at you Xemnas and Lingering...
  3. S

The REST of the Organization...

So I was just wondering... In BbS we know we're going to see the somebodies of the first 8 members, but what about all the other members of Organization XIII (excluding Roxas/Xion)? Do Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene get no backstory (read: no love)? More importantly...will we forever not...
Back