• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

tiny bbs things and other drawings

Hi, I haven't posted anything in a while! About a week ago I attended a local convention and made these keychain things for con-goers. Thought I'd share them here too♥ Aqua was done for RoXS, but I decided to complete the trio And some other things, I draw with blue lead on paper but for some...
  2. T

Persona 3 Portable

And we finally have an English release date! Image is from the Atlus Faithful newsletter. Official Site: Persona 3 Portable - Atlus A year ago I gave the original Persona 3 100 hours of my life. After that, about 150 for Persona 3:FES. Now another 200 for both Minato and fem!Minato's parts...
  3. T

boxart entry completed version! : D

Sharing the final version of my boxart contest entry...which looks so different from my original plan. XD Coincidence that I finish this on the same day as the announcements of winners, too! I am still in a state of shock because I never imagined to be placed at all T___T There's a bigger...
  4. T

Hello!

I've been a long-time lurker, but only got the drive the register now. :'D Large communities usually scare me easily, haha! I love Kingdom Hearts, Sora and Ven are my favorites. Can't wait for BBS! I go by the online name of tomokii, and I like to draw. Nice to meet you all!♥
Back