• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

how long did it take u to beat it?

2 weeks, I even brought it with me on the plane to my vacation. ;P
  2. H

KHII more light hearted???

You guys might kill me, but honestly, I thought KH II was a bit darker than KH. Just my opinion though, nothing else. Maybe it was the fact that I played KH II first; whatever it was, Roxas and the Organization 13 addition contributed to the emotional and dark parts of the story even more than...
  3. H

358/2 Days or TWEWY?

Oh my goodness, I know KH fans are going to kill me, but definitely TWEWY hands down. My favorite DS game of all time - and don't get me wrong, Days is amazing too... I just found TWEWY to be more captivating and exciting and the plot twists were just plain unexpected (I played Days first, then...
  4. H

the hardest mission

Actually, anything that had to do with sky controls took me AGES to beat. That Ruler of Sky thing really sucked. :/
  5. H

the hardest mission

Killing that leechgrave thing. ;_; That was a pain in the arse..
  6. H

Favorite mission mode character?

Axel, Larxene and Demyx. Demyx - only because he's sexy. :3
  7. H

How do you get out of this world?!

Hehe, just got Re:CoM thanks to your guys' reccommendations. So I just started it and I got all the world cards; I started with Monstro. I completed it , then went to the Truth room filling the bar making Monstro sneeze, I got Pinocchio and Gepetto out safely and I'm done...except I'm still in...
  8. H

How many

To be honest, only once. Although I do intend on playing it again after I finish RE:CoM.
  9. H

Maleficent and Pete gone???

Personally, with the fanbase people have for Maleficent I don't think Disney/Square Enix would kill her off permanently. Look at the KH series: In KH1, she was supposedly killed off but in KH2 she "somehow" came back. There will always be unanswered comebacks in popular villains. As for Pete...
  10. H

Caution- A powerful Heartless is near!

Hmm, I've only fought the zip slasher. Huge HP bar, but easy, really. He had a certain attack pattern so it was easy to predict when he was going to guard/attack next. :P Just took a while to beat.
  11. H

Phat DS or DS lite? Trade in or keep it?

So as some of you may recall, I posted a little doohickey in this section of the forums regarding water being stuck inbetween the screen/screen protector of my DS phat. Some of the water has gone away, but it is unfortunately still there which leads to my next question - should I trade in my...
  12. H

Water stuck inbetween DS screen/protector?! HELP!

Yeah, so mrrghhh I've been really irritated about the water stuck inbetween my top DS screen and my screen protector which I applied around 2 years ago? I only applied the screen protector to the top screen which was a bad idea. =/ So the story is, I gave my sister my phat DS to play with and...
  13. H

It is sort of sad that Deep Jungle will never return

WHAT?! I love Halloween Town! D: I love the spooky characters and plus it gives KH a different feel when you play in it.
  14. H

I don't think they would bring Clayton's sister into the KH party. I mean, look at Ursula from Atlantica. She had a sister in the direct-to-TV movie sequel to The Little Mermaid, but wasn't featured in KH2. Instead they turned Atlantica into a musical. :X Yikes. Unless you want Deep Jungle to...
  15. H

Maybe Clayton somehow "ressurected?" I mean, Malificient did in Kh2 and she really had no other purpose other than fan service. :S
  16. H

FINALLY! I found a PS2 copy!!! But...is it worth it?

^ Checked out the video, looks freaking awesome. Thanks for your input guys, I think I'll get it now, being the big Kingdom Hearts fan I think it's worth at least having it in my collection. And plus the difficulty willl keep me occupied until the english release of BBS. I'll let you guys know...
  17. H

Agreed. I played KH2 first and was surprised when I played Deep Jungle for the first time in KH1 - the atmosphere was absolutely fitting and it was one of my favorite levels play in KH. But hey, you never know. It may show up in future KH games. ;)
  18. H

Haha, okay, I'm assuming 30 hours ish then. :3
  19. H

Re: FINALLY! I find a PS2 copy!!! But...is it worth it? Hmmm =/ I think I may as well buy it. How long is the gameplay?
  20. H

Re: FINALLY! I find a PS2 copy!!! But...is it worth it? You do? You have to complete the game first though, right? ;_; And wouldn't it be repetitive playing as Riku, or is the storyline completely different from his point of view?
Back