• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

How do you get out of this world?!

Hehe, just got Re:CoM thanks to your guys' reccommendations. So I just started it and I got all the world cards; I started with Monstro. I completed it , then went to the Truth room filling the bar making Monstro sneeze, I got Pinocchio and Gepetto out safely and I'm done...except I'm still in...
  2. H

Phat DS or DS lite? Trade in or keep it?

So as some of you may recall, I posted a little doohickey in this section of the forums regarding water being stuck inbetween the screen/screen protector of my DS phat. Some of the water has gone away, but it is unfortunately still there which leads to my next question - should I trade in my...
  3. H

Water stuck inbetween DS screen/protector?! HELP!

Yeah, so mrrghhh I've been really irritated about the water stuck inbetween my top DS screen and my screen protector which I applied around 2 years ago? I only applied the screen protector to the top screen which was a bad idea. =/ So the story is, I gave my sister my phat DS to play with and...
  4. H

FINALLY! I found a PS2 copy!!! But...is it worth it?

Now, I actually have to buy it...or instead buy something else that's more useful. So, I finally found a copy at my Canadian EB Games store, brand new/sealed for 20 bucks. Good deal all around. However, I'ver heard some bad reviews about Re:CoM and was wondering if I should finalize my decision...
  5. H

So I just beat KH...(spoilers)

So my first Kingdom Hearts game was KH2, and now I just beat the original KH - I have to say, way harder than KH2. Though I will be playing it again on proud mode soon. :) Lots of people have told me that they cried during KH or at the end. However I didn't (and I'm a pretty sensitive girl :( )...
  6. H

PSP Including BBS in package?

Just a minor thought, I was wondering if there was a possibility of Sony perhaps releasing a PSP that came with the game BBS instead of buying it separately - it may be a good idea seeing as how many people don't have PSPs and are die hard KH fans wanting to play the important side story to the...
  7. H

Pacing of the story (Possible Spoilers)

Alright, so I finished days and was actually happy AND sad that it was over and done with,respectively: 1. No more repetitive missions...yay! 2. What?! That's all the clips there is?! NEED MORE! WANT MORE. Mhm. After playing Days, I realized not only did Roxas sit on his little bum bum...
  8. H

What level did you finish KH/KH2?

I was just wondering since I'm in the midst of playing KH and about to go into Hollow Bastion at level 40. As well, I believed I finished KH2 at around level 55 ish. :X How about you guys? Do you guys bother to grind and gain levels? Is it worth it in this game?
  9. H

Favorite scene in KH1/KH2?

Pretty general question, I'm just curious to see what you people dig :3 KH1: Probably would have to be the scene where you fly around the clock tower in Neverland...my gosh, I was just blown away at how beautiful it was :O KH2: Roxas and his pals sharing pieces of the trophy ...aww! :P...
  10. H

Gummi ships in KH3/BBS?

With all the speculation around bbs and it's release... what about KH3?! I mean sure, Squeenix is going to take a loooonnngg time to release it but we can't help but wonder about one thing I'm pretty sure everyone hates: Gummi Ships. As I'm typing this, I'm playing a gummi ship level in KH at...
  11. H

Twilight Town RP?

So I've just signed up on here and decided to board the RP train! Honestly, I looked through the sign ups and had no idea where/when to start since everyone was already at possibly 10+ pages - but I figured I could start a new idea of my own (or if someone else with more experience in these...
  12. H

Harro :]

WHY HELLO THERE, nice to meet you all! I'm HerGuitar (duhhhh) and I joined this forum to ask a few questions and wow - the members here sure are quick, resposive and resourceful! I love this forum already. I'm also interested in the RP section though I looked through it and it seems hard for me...
  13. H

Buying Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain Of Memories

So, I've played Kingdom Hearts 2, 358/2, in the midst of Kingdom Hearts 1 (Weird order to play, I know) and now I'm interested in buying Re:Chain Of Memories for the PS2 - however I know it came out a while ago in 2008. Since I'm Canadian and it's boxing day tomorrow (basically a black friday...
  14. H

When _______ dies where do they go? (Possible Spoilers!)

Hey all, new to the forum. I'm a girl Kingdom Hearts fan (not a fan girl, there's a difference :tongue:) and was just wondering about 358/2 Days - actually, the Organization in general. After playing the KH games we all know that the members "die" or "fade" after defeat - I know I read somewhere...
Back