• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

New Keyblades?

hey i was just looking at some videos of TAV and saw some realy cool new keyblades just wonder if theres any video or pic that shows them better quality?
  2. K

vanitas face?

ahh thank youu soo much !
  3. K

vanitas face?

can someone plz send me a link or something of vanitas unmask i look everywere and can find crap (;
  4. K

Vanitas?

Is there a video showing his face or anything ? i die to find outt
  5. K

VANITAS IS GOOD!

well i really don't care if his good or not i just wanna battle him and see who the f*** he is !
  6. K

Seperate Openings

i think it will start all as one and then separate or u get to choose but it forsure that u get to play as each one cause it said it in a interview.
  7. K

Birth By Sleep: Final Mix ?

anyone think there guna make a final mix with this one ?? i now im a lil ahead cause the original hasn't even came out but still.
  8. K

Sunset Horizons ??

Yea i was thinking is sunset horizon still gunna be in bbs ? cuase i havent heard not much about it *im new so im sorry if there's a thead about this already
Back