• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Swordsaint

Dream Eater FAQ

Hey there, it's been a while since I've been around here, but I stopped by to share a couple of useful links (imo) with you guys since I know the Dream Eaters are fidgety and the Brady Games guide is kind of lacking. I am dozingdevil on gamefaqs and have started what will hopefully be one of...
  2. Swordsaint

questions about the end of kh1

so i replayde kh1 somewhat again. only the last boss though...you know just to hear him say his awesome one liners like "SUBMIT" or "My strength returns!" anyway two things i noticed that i havent heard an explanation for why does he say " They Keyblade alone cannot seal the door to...
  3. Swordsaint

Game Glitches - post your experiences for epic rage

So like, as the topic says, post your rage about glitches you're experiencing in this game. I just got mega-gayed by the game. I'm almost 100%. I have EVERYTHING, including avatar bits, dalmatians, trophies, collections, level 1, 1hp...everything you name it, except for 8 score attacks. The 15...
  4. Swordsaint

99 dalmatians

currently at 34 dalmatians is there a better to get them than just deleting hotspot encounters, re meeting them and trying the scratch again? this is taking far too long.
  5. Swordsaint

Xenahort question (spoilers)

6. Swordsaint

final mix + Lingering sentiment question

So I've finally been playing Final Mix +, and alas despite all the useful translations on this game, there is one thing I cannot find. There's a translation of the beginning scene with Lingering Sentiment and after you defeat him, interesting stuff, but what does he say THE SECOND time you go...
  7. Swordsaint

BBS Australian and European release date!

The Australian and European release dates of BBS have been confirmed as the 9th of September and the 10th of September respectively. Multiple official stores have confirmed their dates for pre-orders. If it's old I apologise, but I hadn't seen release dates outside the US.
  8. Swordsaint

an idea revolving around additional content in final mix versions

i understand a lot of people get irritated about final mix versions having canon content unavailable outside Japan. I had the idea that instead of releasing final mix versions, at the beginning of the next game, if he finds that this 'canon' fight should be played, then he should make us start...
  9. Swordsaint

(Spoilers) Is it possible?

Does anyone think it's possible that MX planned everything? I don't know why, but I'm getting this hunch about it. Everything Ansom SoD did, directly influenced Xemnas' plans, and quite frankly helped things progress. Xemnas found Roxas awfully fast. (Notice that it was XEMNAS who found Roxas...
  10. Swordsaint

Couple of screenshots

I don't whether it's been touched on yet, and by no means am I saying they're the same person, however, look at this: And: Somewhat similar rooms, and about a second after what's on my screenshot, there's a couple of more things that vaguely resemble Roxas' room. --- Other tidbits: Castle...
  11. Swordsaint

KH: Final Mix

Now I realise it's a pretty old game by now and all that usual stuff. But as I don't understand Japanese and would still like to know what happens in all the extra scenes in Final Mix, I have to ask where the best place to watch them subbed is, or at the very least translated scripts.
Back