• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. jlk2009

is there an order in KH3D?

ok thanks is it order specific? :) Sorry I feel really dumb
  2. jlk2009

is there an order in KH3D?

I only say this because I decided to take sora to Notre dame first and riku to tron, however with riku it seems like i am missing something so I was wondering whether it was best to take both boys to the same world to get the full picture or am I looking at it wrong?
  3. jlk2009

KH and Comedy

I laughed at the bit where ven first meeed donald and goofy and goofy forgets his name: "This Fellow ventriliquist ,er ventitlate er veggie " lool classic goofy
  4. jlk2009

Birth By Sleep Special edition confirmed for over 12 countries!

sorry if this is not right place to type this but i thought i d share that the birth by sleep special edition is at the top of amazon best sellers list :)
  5. jlk2009

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) thats good and all really but i dont wannna seem lame but is it gonna be big/long enough to be a full game if not i hope the umm pad the game in someway....
  6. jlk2009

Coded Coming to NA?

if im honesty that e-mail seems bit iffy to me.... however if coded was released i doubt it willl be on iphone as im sure their games are not that popular and not enough ppl have them soo the best bit i say is to added to BBS as a mini game type thing or just use the cutscene nd some text to...
  7. jlk2009

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: VA Discussion Thread what should have been is SE should have released a press released stating they had a an official kh twitter right? and not to be stupid but how come the kh twitter is in London i would have thought in us 4 some reason
  8. jlk2009

Re: VA Discussion Thread agreed... idk really im still.... meh
  9. jlk2009

Re: VA Discussion Thread jlk2009 @KHOfficialNews ok thank you very much im sorry 4 the bother but maybe u could see about get twitter to verify ur account as official?? KHOfficialNews @jlk2009 Only people can get verified, not organisations. As why partner company "Disney" cannot be...
  10. jlk2009

Re: VA Discussion Thread this was the response @jlk2009 No problem :) I work for Square Enix in London so i'm normally presented with the goings-on before they even hit the web. Square developed and produced Kingdom Hearts. So this is very much as Official as it will get...
  11. jlk2009

Re: VA Discussion Thread ok I will..................
  12. jlk2009

Re: VA Discussion Thread KHOfficialNews I can also confirm that the voice acting for the North American release of Birth By sleep is finished. It will be coming. what do you guess think this came from KH official news on twitter - ???
  13. jlk2009

memories of kingdom hearts

Hey, first i wanna sorry if this already be done b4 but i was wondering what are ur favourite memories of kingdom hearts could be a favourite scene and how made you feel /act at that time :D Mine is first switching the game on xmas day and sitting listening to dearly beloved for like five...
  14. jlk2009

BBS did better than Mario games (in BbS's opening weekend)

hey guys just letting u no bbs is a top of the charts again in its second week
  15. jlk2009

Xigbars unnecessary censoring

this is defintely the worse one (axel death ) its pointless yopu wouldnt have really noticed anyway right? but oh well they obv felt it was right.
  16. jlk2009

The First Day ..

umm im pretty sure it said Day 359: The New Day soo that could easily been another day and day 1 in KH 2 could have been a different day altogether no? which would explain the change in atitude
  17. jlk2009

There is a remake of Coded! (Spoilers)

although i do agree that if it was an important part of the story it should be shown in other countries however a remake seems like awaste of time since im sure the game is not nearly long to warrant a console release even handheld enough which is why it was realeased on phones cos its simple...
  18. jlk2009

hey guys for some reason (don'k ask my why) i alway picture aqua voice as Jessica DiCicco not saying that i want this to be the case but thats the voice that pops in my head loool
  19. jlk2009

Kh 358/2days memory scene

hey guys sorry if this already been posted:embarassed: but i was wondering what you guys thought about what exactly is going in this scene : YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358 2 Days English Dubbed cutscene 08: Xion's Nightmare on Destiny Islands because like i no its supposed be ad ream but...
Back