• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Ven in the Poapu Tree

exactly, and if he was a baby, then where has baby Ven been for the rest of the KH series?
  2. O

Aqua and Ven?

I don't think anything happened to Aqua or Ven. It might just be MX trying to force Terra to accept the darkness. plus, if anything happens to Aqua I'm done T_T
  3. O

Ven in the Poapu Tree

sorry khlover, I didn't mean to! xD
  4. O

Ven in the Poapu Tree

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Jump Festa 2010 Trailer go to 6:15
  5. O

Ven in the Poapu Tree

well, at least you didn't call him a baby :P But he was probably brought there so he would be away from the madness of battle after being frozen, to like recouperate (SP?) or something like that
  6. O

Terra is not Xehanort

While I completely agree with you that Terra is absolutely not Xehanort,your reasoning doesn't really present any solid proof. 1. The Terra battle in LS had nothing to do with the KHII story line. It was really just a way to introduce Terra to the KH world. Towards the end of the jump festa...
  7. O

Wait....like...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! D:<

well honestly, I was kinda hoping that Marluxia and Larxene's humans would make appearences. Too bad they're conveniently two of the four that weren't included in BBS. At least you're gonna have Even and Ienzo and all them...
  8. O

Trailer: "His name is..."

It has to be Sora. At the very beginning of KH1 it says that Sora is the one who will open the door. Who else would that possibly be when we already know it is Sora
  9. O

The shadowed Figure

but just because his back is bent doesn't mean it's MX. Maybe he was leaning against the tree and he's in the process of pushing himself up, which makes it look like he's leaning. We can't be sure who it is just because he's leaning
  10. O

Theory about secret ending teasing next game (Possible Spoilers)

This is what I was thinking too! I mean, look at the secret ending to KH1. I dunno about everyone else, but I thought Roxas was Sora in Deep Dive for the longest time x_x But that hinted at both KH2 and Days. Then in Kh2 the secret ending brought forth entirely new characters and basically told...
  11. O

Lea & Isa

Well, yes it does actually. If Saix abandoned his past for evil, then he followed the darkness and was changed. Axel, however, did the opposite. In the end he just wanted to be able to be with Roxas, and he never really was evil. Just a victim of circumstance
  12. O

Vanitas Theory

The reason I kept using Riku to explain was because it makes sense that if Vanitas becomes Xehanort the Apprentice, it means that he is also Xemnas and Heartless Ansem. Riku is kind of the deciding factor in my theory; since Riku openly accepted the darkness (which did turn out to actually be...
  13. O

mickey behined ven

I think they're just both trying to figure out the source of the unversed...and eventually cross paths
  14. O

Lea & Isa

It could just be the different paths they take. Saix's ultimate focus was to complete Kingdom Hearts, while Axel still showed signs of compassion and had a bigger focus on friendship
  15. O

Castle Oblivion in BBS

That's why I didn't include that image...its really hard to say where he actually is
  16. O

Castle Oblivion in BBS

Well, yes it is. But by proving that point, I'm also trying to prove the purpose of castle oblivion and why the three heroes go there
  17. O

Castle Oblivion in BBS

that actually makes much more sense. just because her armor is in the room of repose, doesn't mean that she remained there too.
  18. O

Castle Oblivion in BBS

Sorry about the confusion, it could be that Aqua's armor is left behind. Maybe she went to CO herself to find Ven? Its still just a theory. Tough to say why they all go there x_x
  19. O

Castle Oblivion in BBS

So after watching the most recent trailer, I was left both even more excited and confused than before. One thing, however, caught me eye. At the beginning, middle, and end of the trailer, it shows Terra Ven and Aqua in places that look like/are Castle Oblivion. Terra running through a...
  20. O

bbs sad ending

If aqua dies, I am not going to be okay. Hell, I was a mess when Xion died, I can't imagine what would happen if Aqua dies. T_T
Back