• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FantasyKing

Nintendo Event Thingy Starts tonight

Now I'm almost sure the 3D in "Kingdom Hearts 3D "stands for 3 dreamers or something like that being Sora one of them...
  2. FantasyKing

What do you Think about Xion?

I don't like Xion, but I don't hate her either, just kind of annoy me the fact she is nothing but a palette swamp of Kairi's model in Kingdom Hearts (1), a part of Sora and a puppet!!! Three horrible characteristics mixed together to give form to a single character, how could she not be hated...
  3. FantasyKing

What's the big problem with KH2 plot wise

Exactly that was what I had in mind when I said she had a purpose haha XD, she was the only female villain within the Organization and she did just fine as antagonist, she was better as villain in comparison with other Organization members XD
  4. FantasyKing

Marluxia also had his purpose, the same for Larxene, Axel, Saix, Vexen and Zexion now the other 4 were completely useless.
  5. FantasyKing

If you could take out one scene in KH2, what would it be?

Wow people around here have random dislikes... they hate pretty much most of the only scenes that are in fact or touching or important with no major reason.
  6. FantasyKing

Ultimania interviews translated

I find that hard since in the recently translated Nomura interview for famitsu he said and I quote "“Even though it’s a secret as to why Sora and Riku appear in their Kingdom Hearts (1) outfits, it’s essential for the story.”
  7. FantasyKing

If you could take out one scene in KH2, what would it be?

I would get rid of all Atlantica cutscenes and replace them by one where King Triton says how he came to know so much about keyblade bearers and perhaps adding some actual gameplay into that world so we could explore new areas like the beach (Where Eric is seen) and Eric castle. And perhaps new...
  8. FantasyKing

Why does everyone think days was such a bad game?

Well to be honest KH 358/2 Days it's the only game I don't feel like buying to add to my KH collection. It is interesting in the sense you are able to play as any member of organization XIII but doesn't explore the members’ backgrounds. I would like to know about the past of at least Marluxia...
  9. FantasyKing

I think KH2 was perfect, too bad some characters were there just as fillers and fan service instead of having a bigger role like *cough* Tifa *cough* for example. I'm fine about the worlds and the rest. Sora was cool as always, perhaps more mature but still naïve, the enemies were attractive...
  10. FantasyKing

Kingdom Hearts Birthday Game (your birthday game)

This is a KH birthday game which I made based on another videogame birthday game which I saw recently. The original idea is not mine but this KH birthday game was made by me. I thought it was worth show it to you guys and keep the forums active. Find out what happened in your Birthday in the...
  11. FantasyKing

Kingdom Hearts 3 Wishlist

I would like to read what everybody around here would like to see in Kingdom Hearts 3. And I'm not just talking about worlds and characters (since there are already threads for that alone) but everything in general like what would you like to see happening. Please go crazy I'm just way too...
  12. FantasyKing

Ultimania interviews translated

WOW that actually makes sense!!! (How come nobody else in here replied about this?! lol). That would explain why Sora and Riku in KH 3D are looking like their younger selves even when this game takes place after KH 2. I thought 3D stood for "3 Destinies" but could pretty much stand for "3...
  13. FantasyKing

Ultimania Scans (Not a misleading Title)

Oh boy, I'm so BORED!!! And those interviews never come. Although I want to read all of them I'm looking foward for Nomura's one first... I hope they release it tonight (london time) cause tomorrow I have to work...
  14. FantasyKing

Re:Coded announcement

Re: Coded announcement too late my friend someone already post a link before you.
  15. FantasyKing

Re:Coded announcement

Re: Coded announcement Yeah people should never expect too much from videogames companies unless that time of the year is approaching (E3, Tokyo Game Show and videogames events in general).
  16. FantasyKing

Has this been explain?! If not do you believe it will be explain in the future titles?! (Spoilers)

First of all I don't know if there is any thread related to this subject, if there is my honest apologizes since I didn't see any where this was discussed. So it seems all the nobodies known so far have exactly the same appearance that their somebodies form have. Although this doesn't...
  17. FantasyKing

Kairi Haters Congratulations it seems you have won (spoilers)

Now that the secret cutscene of Kingdom Hearts: ReCoded was revealed its pretty obvious Kairi once again will remain in the shadow when KH III arrives, she will once again be the damsel in distress or she will stay at Destiny Islands waiting for Sora and Riku like always bored as hell and...
  18. FantasyKing

Any White Knight Chronicles fans around here?

I would like to know if any of you are white knight chronicles fans (and I hope if you are you have actually beat the game at least once so we can trade opinions). Also does anybody knows if a WKC unofficial website exists with forums where fans can talk about the series and trading opinions...
  19. FantasyKing

Does anyone still...

I'm 23 and the first time I beated KH2 I got a lil bit emotional cause I was not expecting such a tender reunion (the way Donald and Goofy hugs Sora and the way Riku grabs and hugs Mickey with Kairi watching while smiling and then a brief image of Roxas and Namine within Sora and Kairi). Of...
  20. FantasyKing

Kairi's sidekick (for Kairi's fans and Disney experts only)

So imagine that in a new adventure (KH 3 or a side story/spin off game) Sora departed Destiny Islands and joined once again Donald and Goofy to accomplish their goals... Kairi was left behind by Sora's saying that it would be too dangerous for her to come along... After his departing and...
Back