• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Goodbye KHUX for now.

Well as of the Update, as many are aware, the Emulators are in no longer functioning. I guess the galaxy s6 phones and some other phones arent working either, the App only opens for 5 seconds before closing again. I guess anything to do with Android 4 or whatever wont work anymore really. I also...
  2. K

Need a fight, anyone is welcome.

Anyone is welcome! you can go easy or hard, i don't care, i need to test out this old man i made about four five years ago. Name: Zeke Race: unknown. Age: unknown(he's fricking old) Appearance: About 5'10", wears a Silver Orginization XIII coat. has silver hair. and one wing on his left...
  3. K

Is Xion a One time only character? (spoilers ya)

Since it really isn't confirmed that Xion is dead, or was a one time only character. So what i'm aksing is: Will Xion reappear at all? seeing as Xenmas, Saix and Riku were the only ones who still remembered her even after she vanished and also her talking to Roxas when Riku defeated him raised...
  4. K

allo

I'm Kenpachi, as you can see, i've been lurking around KH insider for some time now and only recently signed up. I'd like to put in a couple of things about me, 1: I hate spammers. 2: I like to argue, as you could see in most my posts. 3: I don't take crap from anyone. 4: I respect any...
Back