• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ThePromise

TV ► How To Get Away With Murder

Am I the only one watching this show at the moment? It's got a good mix of Breaking Bad's foreshadowing and knack of cliffhanger endings, similar to Arrow as of late. On ABC every Thursday (I catch it online) but yo, anyone else on this hype train? It's actually REALLY good, I was surprised...
  2. ThePromise

Help/Support ► My Parents are getting a divorce

You're never too old to fall in and out of love, sad to see a marriage that long end but it sounds like it was a long time coming. If not now, when?
  3. ThePromise

Help/Support ► My Parents are getting a divorce

If they can't sit down and talk this out, then there's no hope for them at that point if divorce is threatened or promised. I'd suggest they get counseling of some kind or attempt to 'get away' for a week and try to take a small vacation, just the two of them, to try to rekindle what they feel...
  4. ThePromise

Help/Support ► Want tech help? Here's some information to provide us, so we don't have to ask.

Regardless, I would recommend a safe mode reboot and running all anti-infection programs JUST to be on the safe side, even if BSOD is mostly tied to hardware failure. Good luck, and let us know if it persists and what options you may be considering.
  5. ThePromise

Help/Support ► This College thing.

I'm about a week and a half late it appears but hopefully you still need some help. I think you should sit down with your mother and help her understand where you're coming from. When you have a little time off, maybe a weekend, go back home to see her for a -visit-, yes, call it a visit, try...
  6. ThePromise

Help/Support ► Want tech help? Here's some information to provide us, so we don't have to ask.

My theme for Windows 7 does tend to make itself crash for whatever reason, so disabling it might help prevent any graphical errors coming at difficult times that will result in a computer crash. Do you frequently dust the inside of your tower with a can of compressed air? Keep your system as...
  7. ThePromise

One last drag ... (Challenge to VoiceOfOurGeneration)

You know what it is. Lust and Gluttony. -'What-if' scenario for your roleplay 'Insincerity'; Solipher did exist, and he left before the roleplay took place. This is what occurred before they parted ways. Victory achieved through the opponent's surrender or knockout. Death should be...
  8. ThePromise

Halfbreed Prologue - Challenge to Piercing Light

All right you knew ahead of time so let's not pretend we don't know what this is. I need to debut this young man and I choose you to be my test subject. Come at me. Location - Back Street Late evening, streets abandoned.
  9. ThePromise

NT ThePromise vs. T3 Piercing Light

Location - Dojo Knowledge - I am aware of her physical prowess and durability, nothing further. Victory - Met if one surrenders, rendered unconscious, or is incapable of battle any further. Focus - Melee centered, use of long-range attacks are fine but keep it to a minimum. Name: Yahiko...
  10. ThePromise

Cousins Clash! Feline Sage vs. Gentle Fist! (Challenge to Piercing Light)

You know the location, if not, go play the game again. Victory Requirements - Opponent surrenders or a K.O. Restrictions - Techniques that cause permanent damage and death. None of that. Knowledge - I know what I don't know, you know what you don't know. --- On the outlying land...
  11. ThePromise

Words ..are useless. (Challenge to King Wolfe)

( Okay Wolfe, you and I both know the terms, but let me just put them here as a reminder: -Death blows will be impossible, so don't worry about it. -We go as hard as we can from the beginning, don't hold back, but try to keep it in character. Use what fits their personality and when they use...
  12. ThePromise

School's In Session *Challenge to Tenyas*

A friendly bout between friends, nothing huge at stake here, let's rock. Rules: Will be explained in the battle by my own character. Location: School Roof, Deblin High. Name: Calipher Age: By appearance, 17 years of age. Gender: Male Appearance: General Character Model Calipher’s...
  13. ThePromise

How long is Kingdom Hearts 2?

How long is your attention span? Depends.
  14. ThePromise

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy VIII: The Game of Love

I didn't read any of that. You said sorry, and you did what was asked to better the reading experience. Its already over now, we're at peace. Later.
  15. ThePromise

Insulting, insinuating I frustrate you enough to bash your head. Contradiction present from earlier. Snippy. Basically a big 'fuk you guys if you don't like it' response. Insulting, judging us because in the real world people won't always be Pierce. Take criticism. Your invisible, how would...
  16. ThePromise

I am sensing massive levels of contradictions within these sentences. You can't yell or curse over the internet, but you CAN express your loathing for someone, like you did earlier. Just take the tips as they are, no one complained per se, and don't judge us for trying to aid you in our own...
  17. ThePromise

Calm down...? ... The only one overreacting is you.Everyone else told you straight(Except Pierce, he handed you a cookie and a glass of milk and read you a bed time story so you'd calm down), no one else is out to get you but you seem to take it as such. Lol 23.
Back