• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ThePromise

TV ► How To Get Away With Murder

Am I the only one watching this show at the moment? It's got a good mix of Breaking Bad's foreshadowing and knack of cliffhanger endings, similar to Arrow as of late. On ABC every Thursday (I catch it online) but yo, anyone else on this hype train? It's actually REALLY good, I was surprised...
  2. ThePromise

One last drag ... (Challenge to VoiceOfOurGeneration)

You know what it is. Lust and Gluttony. -'What-if' scenario for your roleplay 'Insincerity'; Solipher did exist, and he left before the roleplay took place. This is what occurred before they parted ways. Victory achieved through the opponent's surrender or knockout. Death should be...
  3. ThePromise

Halfbreed Prologue - Challenge to Piercing Light

All right you knew ahead of time so let's not pretend we don't know what this is. I need to debut this young man and I choose you to be my test subject. Come at me. Location - Back Street Late evening, streets abandoned.
  4. ThePromise

NT ThePromise vs. T3 Piercing Light

Location - Dojo Knowledge - I am aware of her physical prowess and durability, nothing further. Victory - Met if one surrenders, rendered unconscious, or is incapable of battle any further. Focus - Melee centered, use of long-range attacks are fine but keep it to a minimum. Name: Yahiko...
  5. ThePromise

Cousins Clash! Feline Sage vs. Gentle Fist! (Challenge to Piercing Light)

You know the location, if not, go play the game again. Victory Requirements - Opponent surrenders or a K.O. Restrictions - Techniques that cause permanent damage and death. None of that. Knowledge - I know what I don't know, you know what you don't know. --- On the outlying land...
  6. ThePromise

Words ..are useless. (Challenge to King Wolfe)

( Okay Wolfe, you and I both know the terms, but let me just put them here as a reminder: -Death blows will be impossible, so don't worry about it. -We go as hard as we can from the beginning, don't hold back, but try to keep it in character. Use what fits their personality and when they use...
  7. ThePromise

School's In Session *Challenge to Tenyas*

A friendly bout between friends, nothing huge at stake here, let's rock. Rules: Will be explained in the battle by my own character. Location: School Roof, Deblin High. Name: Calipher Age: By appearance, 17 years of age. Gender: Male Appearance: General Character Model Calipher’s...
  8. ThePromise

Help/Support ► Misjudged far too often.

Yo, so I get this problem a lot, and frankly its only now starting to irritate me when it comes to certain people. I know I can come off rude sometimes, but whenever I actually try and be nice, people generally enjoy seeing it as though I'm insulting them. If I was insulting them, they should...
  9. ThePromise

~Shadows and Reflections~ (Roleplay Thread)

Begin where you last left off, if a partner you had previously is not taking part, improvise! :3 “Well with his magic I might have--OOF!” A crash against his body caused Roy to fall face first onto the ground with a loud thud, sending a sharp pain to his forehead. Such a crash out of nowhere...
  10. ThePromise

~Shadows and Reflections~

Tiny Word of Notice: The rp's previous leader quit, and chose two others to do with it what they will. For certain reasons, one cannot be spoken to, but the other granted me the permission of reposting this. Not only he, but others decided that me recreating the thread was an idea they could...
  11. ThePromise

~A Beautiful Summer~ (A Roleplay Romance Rebirth)

The following takes place in the fictional town of Silenton, California. It is just minutes before the final bed goes off at a local high school. Summer is just around the corner, but during the long-awaited vacation, things might never be the same. 8 young men and women each will try finding...
  12. ThePromise

Zoids: New Century Zero! Offer ideas!

So, I was thinking of possibly creating a Zoids roleplay based around the New Century Zero era of the series(Being that its easier and not too difficult to grasp). Though I don't have a plot, I'd rather not build one unless people show interest in Zoids. Any takers on this idea? ..I'm willing to...
  13. ThePromise

Which Organization member did you enjoy taking out most?

Personally, I found Saix and Xaldin very rewarding takedowns. Demyx too ..I just can't decide between them all. So tell me, who did you take pride and joy out of defeating most? EDIT: No one reads the prefix or the poll options do they?..*sigh* .Kingdom Hearts 2, people. That's it.
  14. ThePromise

What struck you as odd?..

Just a quick thread to express what you found strange, or odd in any way. For me, Xigbar jumping down in front of Sora, only to warp back up and shoot him seemed very odd, and almost dumb of him ..what are your thoughts of other moments?
  15. ThePromise

Soul Eater vs. Way To The Dawn

Hey, just wondering what everyone's preferred weapon for Riku was. I expect most of you to say WttD but I'm really curious. I think he should have kept using Soul Eater until he returned to his original form .was how he got WttD ever explained? I can't recall. tldr; tie
  16. ThePromise

What bothers you in a song most?..

Just wondering if there was ever something said or done in a song that annoys you/pisses you off/ makes you want to go 'ugh' .. For me, one of those things is hearing someone laugh in the beginning before the song even really begins. It just annoys me to no end ..like ..what the hell is so...
  17. ThePromise

No one could make a better boss for this game ..

Like Gaston! Haha, anyway, anyone here have any disney related bosses they wanted in this game, or some old villains back for a second round(Besides the bag of bugs). Personally, Gaston would've been a good first part of Beasts Castle, with Xaldin manipulating his anger and having him attack...
  18. ThePromise

Somewhat new..

Hey, im ThePromise and I joined a few days ago since my old kh vids site was overrun with some bad characters. Hoping to have a lot of fun here, especially with roleplay!
  19. ThePromise

The First Day ..

Okay, this also has a tad to do with 358's epilogue, after the fight with Riku, so ..in case you get spoiled.. POSSIBLE SPOILER ..MINOR THOUGH, reeeally minor.. ..>.> But back on topic, after 358 ended, Roxas was heading towards the usual spot with a smile, saying 'Todays the day we might...
Back