• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lukar

BBSFM site is here

The site's news piece about the BbSFM site said there are two wallpapers. That looks great! :D
  2. Lukar

BBSFM site is here

Where are the wallpapers on the site? I can't find them. x.x;
  3. Lukar

Terra and Eraqus

That was changed in the canon thanks to Re:CoM, though. It was fine on the GBA because it didn't really make the violence quite as apparent, but when in 3D, it would have seemed more violent-- hence why Axel just set him aflame in the remake, if I remember correctly.
  4. Lukar

Birth by Sleep Consensus.

It's managed to top Re:CoM and KH2 as my favorite game(s) in the series. I'd give it a 4.5/5.
  5. Lukar

BBS Final Mix?

As others said, Birth by Sleep is almost guaranteed to stay exclusive to Japan. Square could release it as DLC overseas, but I don't think that'll happen. If I remember correctly, it's Disney that doesn't want them releasing anything Kingdom Hearts-related digitally, while it's Sony of America...
  6. Lukar

What did you like most about BbS?

The battle system, the ability to have three separate scenarios that play similarly-yet-differently due to the characters, the story, and the graphics (If it weren't for a few textures, I would think I'm playing one of the PS2 games).
  7. Lukar

Something I just noticed,

Technically, yeah. Plot-wise, it's the opposite.
  8. Lukar

What's the big problem with KH2 plot wise

My only problems with KH2 were Sora's sudden semi-stupidity, the long intro/tutorial featuring Roxas (Although he is one of my favorite characters), and the fact that the Disney worlds were just kinda there for the hell of it. Oh, and the relative lack of difficulty. Despite those problems...
  9. Lukar

Just my ideas on 3D (Re:Coded spoilers)

I think the whole "Sora flying, Riku falling" thing does mean what you said, but I think the entire game will be the MoM exam. The objective will start out as something fairly simple, but something big will happen that will make Yen Sid change said objective. The game will be Sora and Riku...
  10. Lukar

SPOILERS Re:coded Likes/Dislikes and an interesting change...SPOILERS!!!!

Not sure why they changed the journal writing. As far as I can tell, they did it throughout the entire game-- for example, the original message "You must return to free them from their torment" was changed to "Their hurting will be mended when you return to end it". Probably just changed to...
  11. Lukar

Great idea as to who the Myseroius Figure is!

The "clone of Xemnas" theory sounds possible. However, if it really isn't something we haven't seen before in the series, as Zulkir said, maybe it's an imperfect or "corrupted" clone? Heck, maybe even to the point where its mind and goals deviated from the real Xemnas', so it was basically a...
  12. Lukar

re:Coded Fails Sales Wise

Re: Coded Fails Sales Wise Yeah, I think Square pulled a Tales/Namco with Re:coded. They released it too close to at least one other high-profile game-- in this case, Pokemon Black and White.
  13. Lukar

Organization Cloak at Hot Topic!

It's $38. :P rawrawrawrawrawrawrawr
  14. Lukar

Am I the only one who....

^This. It's my favorite KH game (BbS might change that, Idk), but it's nowhere near as challenging as KH1 or Re:CoM.
  15. Lukar

When do you think Re:Coded will be released in NA?

Hopefully early/mid December, like with Re:Chain of Memories, but the more likely date is in February or March. If it was as soon as December, I think we would've heard about it by now.
  16. Lukar

Sephiroth in BbS

I know that FF characters in KH are almost always completely different from their original counterparts. However, Angeal and Genesis have just as big a connection to Zack as Sephiroth in FF7. I'd go as far as saying that Angeal's role when connected to Zack's is greater than Sephiroth's. Plus...
  17. Lukar

In KH3 does anyone think that Sora and Riku will save Aqua,Ven and Terra?

Could you please change the thread's title? Because it's spoiler-ish.
  18. Lukar

Attention, Hot Topic Shoppers, we have a sale on all Organization XIII Coats!

Uh, I don't think so. Check the link in your post, because it was not the right one.
  19. Lukar

Sephiroth in BbS

Angeal Hewley or Genesis Rhapsodos would've been more likely choices than Sephiroth.
  20. Lukar

Attention, Hot Topic Shoppers, we have a sale on all Organization XIII Coats!

Wow. It looks cheap, but if I can, I might actually get it, lol. Focusing on obtaining Birth by Sleep first, though.
Back