• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Soxas

Tech ► Nike releasing Nike Air Mag AKA "Marty McFly's"

Idk if any of you know this but recently Nike and eBay have parterned up to hold an auction to help the Michael J. Fox Foundation in an effort to raise money for research for Parkinson's.Here they are right here: These are the real deal they light up and the laces do adjust themselves according...
  2. Soxas

PSP remaster

It's not certain yet but S.E. will most likely remake BBS for PS3.Do you guys think they will add any new features to the game or improve on of the features besides the graphics and how it runs?I'm thinking maybe upgrading the online battles to wifi so you can play anyone which they will most...
  3. Soxas

MISS IT SO MUCH!!!(Toonami)

I really don't know why but for some reason just remembered Toonami.And now that I remember it,it's killing me how they just cancelled it.Now i'm just sitting in a corner in a feedle position remembering the good ol' days watching Dragon Ball Z and other great shows that used to come on(not...
  4. Soxas

What system Do you want kingdom hearts BBS V.2 on?

i think it should be on NGP.they could definately do more on it plus the graphics will be better
  5. Soxas

Apocalyptic battle in mind.

That's what it looks like.in the secret ending yen sid said that since sora beat ansem and xemnas(xehanort's nobody and heartless)they would for into one again which would be M.X..Dont see how but thats what he said.oh and also for some reason he said he might not be alone when he comes back.EPIC.
  6. Soxas

what did you think it meant?
  7. Soxas

i didnt mean to put between and my computers been not lettin' me on forums randomly sometimes so yeah i kinda expected everyone to know about this.but it wasnt to inform anyone,it was to see if you guys thought the secret ending meant what i thought it meant and or what you thought it might mean...
  8. Soxas

Hey guys after watching the ending and secret ending of re:coded,cuz im probabky not going to buy it,i got really pumped!!!!The mark of mastery between Sora and Riku!!But not to mention the fact that Master Xehanort is most likely coming back and not alone led me too think that there is going to...
  9. Soxas

khbbs final mix mirage arena boss

The new boss recently shown for bbs final mix looks awfully similar to the boss you go up against before xemnas in kh2.Does anyone have any explanations as to why this maybe?Personally i know it has to do something with xehanort but i dont know exactly what. s1eyeballs
  10. Soxas

Kingdom Hearts Saga=100% until now

only game i have 100% on is kh2.congrats man lots of dedication.
  11. Soxas

mirage arena anyone?

hey was just wondering does anyone want to play some mirage arena.dont know who wants to play but i do so if you do just leave the info s1smackdown
  12. Soxas

TGS2010 BbSFM High-Quality Trailer - Armored Boss & Monstro Fight

Re: NEW BBS Jap DLC trailer! showing new secret boss (not mysterious figure) & Monstro fight!!! yeah this vid has been all over the place man,but it is a better quality.
  13. Soxas

Thoughts on Bbs? Good? Bad? Ugly?

well data install helped fix the loading time problem,storyline was amazing,battle system was very different eliminating the saying "kingdom hearts is just a button smasher game",and to me its the best in the series and is anyone still realizing the fact that all of this is on a psp haha. and...
  14. Soxas

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Re: Your Reaction when you defeat Mysterious Figure? i remember when i was in my car getting some bk and i was in the passenger seat and my mom was ordering food and then i remember using the thunder surge too with ven and when i defeated him i yelled "PUNK B****!" and veryone like jumped out...
  15. Soxas

KH3 Mirage Arena?

I think kh3 will have a mirage arena or something similar to it.that would be pretty epic if they could and i think they most likely will.how bout' you guys? s1naruto
  16. Soxas

xemnas

exactly what i was thinking
  17. Soxas

What did you like most about BbS?

for me i think the story and music.i know everyone says the music is just remixes and barely any new songs but for me the new songs they put in was amazing and pretty catchy.
  18. Soxas

Missing commands

yeah they should have definately kept aerial recovery.that would help so much in battles like MS because you wouldnt be completely annihilated by him.
  19. Soxas

KH3 DLC

Hey if kh3 comes out for ps3(most likely will)do you think they will make downloadable content for it and if so what different types DLC do you think they will put? s1eyeballs
  20. Soxas

Xion's Hood.

yeah i was also thinking that maybe it depends on whos looking at her and their memories.xigbar=v*****,roxas=sora,xemnas=namine. s1naruto
Back