• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Secret boss?

Yeah its Vanitas Sentiment i saw a video of it this version of Vanitas and his WHOLE NEW SLOT OF MOVES are so cool hes so hard no ones beaten him yet so far what ive heard and its amazing how Square enix shows how much they rely on the secret boss by giving him 1 hp bar o.0 Vanitas is a beast.
  2. T

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

Holy sht this is badass ,Terranort looks hard i could understand him being the secret boss but the Vanitas LS would have been cool.
  3. T

Xemnas's Intentions (Secret Ending Spoilers Included)

SIGH sorry my other reply was wrong must of had my facts wrong soz :(
  4. T

Xemnas's Intentions (Secret Ending Spoilers Included)

dont mean to burst ur bubble but im not sure but what i have heard Ven disappears i mean dies xemnas is probaly looking for his armor in the room of waking because in the game ven says to Terra "Erase me" i could be way off but im just telling u what ive been told what happens to ven
  5. T

playing order

Na mate u have it the wrong way its the connection between Ven and Vanitas it says that this might be the biggest mystery in the game.
  6. T

Just some theories.

In the trailer for birth by sleep when ven,terra and aqua are in their armorv when they go to pick up the three keyblades and they see a shadow coming it more looks like a guy in the organization coat and the next when they attack MX are those 2 scenes surpose to be put together like that cause...
  7. T

Vanitas>MX

I think Vanitas is just pretending to be MX apprentice because MX said to terra go a defeat the one who is disturbing the balance "Vanitas" maybe MX trained Vanitas too well that he fear Vanitas will overpower him or maybe Vanitas wasnt even MX apprentice maybe hes a heartless or what ever...
  8. T

BBS SECRET BOSS

9. T

Then and now

Ive been reading forums and everywhere in Kingdom Hearts Insider for the date Birth by Sleep comes out, yeh i know when it comes out in Japan but does anyone know or have a estimate when it comes to Australia or somewhere near thanks >.>
  10. T

BBS SECRET BOSS

I definitely like that idea of sora being the secret boss when hes older but riku and kairi being bosses... not so much because riku has already been a boss in the past series even though i would love to see more riku, its that rikus moves are simple unless they give riku more of that huge...
  11. T

Just some theories.

Im not sure but Birth by Sleep is actually before the original kingdom Hearts so actually Terra dosent even know about Sora and organization 13, because in one of the trailers i saw it had Terra talking to Riku when Riku was just a little kid.
Back