• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

How do nobodies have hearts?

I can't figure this one out.
  2. K

Why hate IGN

I think that score was wuite generous.
  3. K

Rep.

Why can you only approve of posts?
  4. K

Best Title

I have the best title by far. Ha.
  5. K

Max Money

Is the max money "2,147,483,647" if so its quite stupid. I mean that the highest price I have ever seen for anything, on this site, and on ZT's site, but I didn't think it was the max amount of money you could have.
  6. K

200 levels

I made over 200 levels today. That rocks.
  7. K

Fire Emblem 6: The Sword of Seals

Has anyone played this. It rocks. I mean the classes are much more powerful, and you learn more about the Legend, and stuff. Not to mention you get the Legendary Weapons all eight of them in great form not 2 of them that are overweight, and a crappy sword made to make Lyn feel special. It also...
  8. K

Nothing

I mean nothing new will be added to the RPG? I am almost level 200. From the evels as off evolution 25 they doubled to evolve, and 200 is double 100. I think new things should be added. Also it might only affect 2 people right now, but I thought the upgrade would have been here by now, and this...
  9. K

Level 10 TT cards

Can we just buy them? I mean the RPG will be reset, and we know it. There haven't been much tourneys at all. They should just be put on sell. Like 4 cards for 40000, or something like that.
  10. K

Store, and Battles Resets

Um, since the bot battles reset now cost 100K, why can it not be added to the store like the job changes were added?
  11. K

Lag/connections

Whats wrong with the site? It has been going very slow the last few days i thought I would just let it go bye, but it doesn't seem to stop. What's up?
  12. K

For some odd reason I am unable to change my acatar. I would like to know why, and can this be fixed?
  13. K

Omega Blade

Looking for an Omega Blade. Will pay 700gil.
  14. K

Stats Problem!!!!!!!!!

My stats have reverted to what they were as an ordinary Blader Weilder. Yes, they are exactly the same as they were before I evovled. If you need proof just look at my HP 1914, is kinda low for a +7000 in that catagory.
  15. K

Woah!!!

Hey maybe there is some gltich, or something, because this Lazarus guy just popped out of no where with 21 levels, and all this stuff. I have never seen that name up here before, and Lightside was the only level 21 person, and below him was Kintari.
  16. K

No more crying, and a question

Well I won't cry anymore as you people seem to think I was doing. Um... I was wondering if the bot battle limits can be set to after the first battle, and not the last? With the last it will keep getting later, and later, and I have a very limited window that I can play now with spring...
  17. K

No safety net?

SO, we are all starting off again? This sucks man. This will be like the 5th time I have started. Please, don't come here saying read around, and saying why it was reset because I do know already. I just want to know if there will be any thing given to those that really played hard last time...
  18. K

Summon problem

When I won a battle with my summon, it lowered its exp. points. It had 440%, and now it has like 20, and is still level 1.
  19. K

Item catagories

I think you should be able to equip more then one item in some catagories. Like Rings, and amulets.
  20. K

Stat Problem

Can some one tell me why I have 18 EVA, and VIT when I should have quite a lot more then that.
Back