• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

My Ven/Roxas Theory

In addition and I know this has been talked about before to. Soras name directly translated is Sky, Ven is Wind. Kairi is Ocean Village Aqua is obviously Water. Riku is Continent or Land, Terra is Earth. Rikus darkness inside him is similar to Terras. There all connected in some way. I do...
  2. Y

BBS bundle package

I dont own a PsP and im waiting until this is actually confirmed to NOT be coming to America but I am definitely buying a PSP just to play this I cant help but not...^.^
  3. Y

My Ven/Roxas Theory

Im sure this has appeared SOMEWHERE I just have not read it myself and thought I would throw my two cents in with everyone else. After playing 358/2 it came to me that if its possible for Sora's Memories to transfer from Roxas to Xion then would it not also be possible for someone elses memories...
  4. Y

Nobody Emblem Relation

I guess that just brings up an interesting question with the Nobodies and there relation to Eraqus and possibly how Roxas and Ventus are related.
  5. Y

Nobody Emblem Relation

I am not sure if this has been discussed at all but I was curious. Eraqus, Ventus, and Aqua all have the Nobody Emblem but flipped upside down somewhere on the attire. Could anyone to explain the significance to this relation at all?
  6. Y

Nobody Emblem

Thanks I wasnt exactly sure where to post it. ^.^
  7. Y

Nobody Emblem

I don't know if this has been brought up at all and just was curious. Eraqus, Aqua and Ventus all have the Nobody Emblem upside down somewhere on there attire. What is the significance of this?
Back