• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread i got the dl from megaupload pm me if you want the link its 15 parts
  2. J

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread i know i just didnt have the vocabulary in my head my mind is on overload and am over thinking. oh well thx for clearing up what i was saying :)
  3. J

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread a thought that occoured to me was that the organization is made up of dolls created by xehanort for some unknown reason kind of like when xion was made some proof of this are the scans of xehanort in a doctors uniform suggesting he is a scientist...
  4. J

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread Oh the secret picture? i keep hearing that the old guy in days the one that can move keyblades through his will is named all these crazy names when the last jump scan that i have seen has him named master xehanort. vanitas is the guy wearing all...
Back