• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Dark Road ► Xehanort leaving Destiny Islands and the Time Paradox

So Dark Road has finished and I just gotta say I am STILL years later not satisfied with the explanation of how Xehanort managed to leave Destiny Islands. So as a quick reminder: Ansem, Seeker of Darkness (Terranort's heartless) is implied to have helped Young Xehanort off the islands in some...
  2. J

Noticing lag in gameplay?

Hiya. Couldn't figure out if I could call this a "bug" or not but the game tends to lag in the bigger maps (such as some areas of Traverse Town) when things get busy. I was cool with this is BBS and I'll be okay with this too, but I was just curious if anyone else was experiencing a quality...
  3. J

PSP "remakes" and Kingdom Hearts 3

Earlier today, I happened to find this article on IGN that describes how PSP games will be remade onto the PS3 with improved graphics, add-on content, and other various improvements to the gameplay experience. Here is the link to it below. PSP Titles Being Remastered for PS3 - PS3 News at IGN...
  4. J

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Movie (Idea for cutscenes)

Hey everyone. I posted this way back in February back when the Japanese version of BBS was just out, but I wanted to post this again now that the English version is available. For the most part, each story is easy to follow from one to another. You see the events that happened in one story...
  5. J

Still puzzled by a few things

Okay, forgive me if these questions have already been answered in previous threads. If they have and they're covered in-depthly, just post the link for the thread. I have a few questions regarding certain elements of BBS that were not answered as well as I was hoping they would be. Here they...
  6. J

New idea concerning Xemnas and the Room of Awakening

So, before I get attacked for this, I just want to say this is all just opinion and if someone else has thought of this already, then feel free to tell me. Okay, so we know from KH2 Final Mix + that Xemnas was looking for the Chamber of Awakening (where Ven's body is) in Castle Oblivion and we...
  7. J

BBS Cutscene compilation (suggestion)

This is kind of a given in terms of what would make for a more complete viewing of the story, but when the English version of the game comes out (or if someone does it with the Japanese version), an ordered compilation of the scenes of the characters would help keep things in order on how the...
  8. J

What we still don't know: a few unanswered mysteries in the Kingdom Hearts series.

Note: possible spoilers here and there, but if you're already here, you should come to expect that already. Hey everyone. So we've learned a decent amount of information about the games thanks to BBS and can connect certain aspects of the series together that were once mysteries or simply...
Back