• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

So who looks cooler...[SPOILERS]

Who do you think looks cooler possessed by darkness: Vanitas (or Darkness Sora to me) or Darkness Riku?
  2. T

What if Nomura....

What if Nomura creates an MMORPG game to explain the Keyblade Wars? And that there would be three sides to choose from (Dark, Light, and Twilight factions) during the war. Good idea? omgsh
  3. T

Thoughts on Kingdom Hearts plot direction?...[SPOILERS]

Do you guys like the direction Nomura is doing to the Kingdom Hearts series? Do you still think the plot is deep or profound still? Personally I find Persona 3's plot to be a bit more deep than Kingdom Hearts is at the moment. Thoughts?
  4. T

About Xehanort..{SPOILERS}

Since Xehanort (fusion of MX's Heart+Terra's body) got split off into Ansem (from KH1) and Xemnas (KH2), would that mean that Xemnas regains the memory of Terra since a Nobody is just the body form without a heart? Maybe since Xemnas was born, Terra had more control of his thoughts than MX would...
  5. T

Regarding Master Xehanort...[SPOILERS AGAIN]

Since Master Xehanort separated his heart from his body into Terra, did he create a Nobody of himself? O HEY THIS SHOULD BE A GOOD IDEA FOR NOMURA AS A MAIN VILLAIN IN KH3! tidas
  6. T

About Aqua..[Spoilers]

If Aqua is still at the Dark Margin, then why didn't Riku or Sora run into her before entering the Door To Light? facepalm
  7. T

Anyone dissapointed that...[SPOILER]

Anyone else feel disappointed that Sora is only strong because of Ven's Heart and not his own? Doesn't that make Riku technically stronger than Sora prior to becoming consumed by darkness and making him the next Keyblade Master?
  8. T

I need help understanding this...[SPOILERS]

Let me get this straight: >Terra is consumed by DARKNESS >Master Xehanort uses his heart to hijack Terras body >Terra sends his heart into his armor (Lingering Sentiment from KH 2 Final Mix) >The "new" Xehanort loses his memory once Kingdom Hearts explodes. >Xehanort is found by Ansem The Wise...
Back