• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread uhh aqua and ansem are apparently not dead
  2. K

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread YouTube - kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep OST - Secret Boss Track secret boss music
  3. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread exactly? im not sure. explain it to me then
  4. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread alright so heres what we dont know (correct me if im wrong) -what the deal is with the unversed -the secret boss -how aqua got into the realm to darkness -what exactly happened to ven and vanitas -what happened to LS
  5. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread yea it could be taken from her
  6. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread she doesnt lose her body, xemnas just has her armor edit: i dont think ANYONE expected LS to be entirely canon
  7. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread yup. i wanna see what happens to aqua as her ending is the least guessable
  8. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread idk what MX says but terra is probably talking about how MX froze ven
  9. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread im thinking terranort didnt completely lose him memory so he remembered the coat that MX had and i guess he remembers that it protects him from the dark corriders so he gives them to the other org memebers when he becomes xemnas
  10. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread what time is it in japan? i have a feeling the stream is gonna start up again about midnight tonight PST time, which sucks cause i gotta sleep >_<
  11. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread yea i just found it searching the archive. pretty epic
  12. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread someon post the time for the braig fight because i dont wanna search random times
  13. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread hey on the archive what time is the braig fight?
  14. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread the guy playing aquas story took a break
  15. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread lol yea i stopped watching vens playthrough. the other guy will eventually do it and the only thing i really want to see are the endings and also the part with lea and isa
  16. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread wait is that the old ven playthrough that was posted many pages ago or is this one new?
  17. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread yea the stream isnt working for me either. its showing a trailer for something else
  18. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread hey the stream stopped. NO DONT QUIT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  19. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread 3rd death. im betting on 5th try he'll win edit: ha i was right he won the fifth time
  20. K

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread DAMN HE WAS SO CLOSE ARGH X( X( X(
Back