• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Romi

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Who was the red-eyed hooded guy they showed at the end of the trailer? And what happened to Vanitas?
  2. Romi

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending Did they cover why Ansem put that data into Sora? Or was that back in coded?
  3. Romi

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11) Well here's the good and the bad 1) Terra- He was actually better in this, the scream was good but the emotion kind of needs to be amped up 3.5/5 2) Ansem- He's good, but I think Christopher Lee was better 4/5 3) Ventus- Yes! Yes! Yes! 5/5 4) Braig - I like it...
  4. Romi

Vanitas *SPOILERS*

Initially, I thought Vanitas would do something to Master Xehanort and Terra and end up becoming the actual Apprentice Xehanort we know. But we all know that would've just been kind of inaccurate as he's too short. So then, I made up a list of names of people he could look like, although I...
  5. Romi

BbS Release Date Announced

I understand the wait is quite long. However, look at the bright side: at least we'll eventually get the game. I just hope that it's worth the wait. Regarding the voice acting, I HATED Master Xehanort's voice; I prefer the Japanese MX's voice better. He sounded incredibly sinister and scary and...
  6. Romi

Should BBS have been less complicated?

I agree with MeggieKeyblader. The game would've been much better to see a hero fall and rise to become a villain. However, the canon ending is interesting too because it leaves something for the players to speculate about. In that way, it leaves the players anticipating for the next game...
  7. Romi

VAT + Vanitas Armour, and Ven + Sora

Ah okay, then it must've been a translation error because that's what I saw in the ending.
  8. Romi

I think some other game developer, apart from Nomura, said that they wear armour for another reason apart from protecting themselves.
  9. Romi

Okay, so I still don't know the reason behind TAV's and Vanitas' armour. Moreover, I can't understand the part where Ven says that his and Sora's hearts were born at the same time before his heart merges with Sora's.
  10. Romi

Who is Zack's... (editted!)

Um, maybe Sephiroth because Angeal doesn't really exist in the KH universe.
  11. Romi

Redemption for the Apprentices?

Probably Braig was the only evil one, and maybe Even as well. I feel that Dilan, Ienzo and Lexaeus were 'good' or just neutral, but then they migrated to the bad side. Xehanort WILL never be good (unless if they created a twist ending in which he does become good, which is unlikely) and will...
  12. Romi

who's still the biggest engima in the series?

Xehanort is quite a secretive character, but I guess he's what makes the story interesting. Xion is also mysterious in the sense that people perceive her appearance differently.
  13. Romi

Something in Days got my attention(possible spoiler).

When's the BbS: Ultimania going to be released?
  14. Romi

anyone worried that the NA voice acting might suck?

Well, the NA voice actors do pretty well. I mean for instance, Kairi's voice sounds better in English compared to Japanese (even though the JP one is okay). But for English, only one or two VAs will just sound bad e.g. Aerith in KH2 =_=
  15. Romi

Zack's story

Dude...Hades was totally perving on Aqua O_O. Anyway, what's Ventus' story in OC?
  16. Romi

I think people are giving Ven a greater role than he has....

Ven's certainly not useless, nor is he the Kairi of the game. He's definitely like the Batman of the game. By the way, what exactly did it mean when he wanted to be 'erased'?
  17. Romi

Reconnect being the final one?

Looks like it'll probably be the last, or second to last one. As it is, there aren't that many Disney movies out there (some which are not that popular), so the series will technically lose the main attraction behind its plot if Nomu goes on making many more KH games.
  18. Romi

Ain't it just CUTE??

Whoa...he is? That's cute but then he backstabs his own 'adopted dad' TT_TT
  19. Romi

Master Xehanort's Reports Roughly Translated (Spoilers A-Plenty)

What's surprising is that Xehanort is from DI O_O Apart from that, thank you :) This helps make sense of the story.
  20. Romi

So who looks cooler...[SPOILERS]

Vanitas, of course ;) Considering that he'll definitely be back, Sora's going to be in a shock to see Van's face.
Back