• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

*pretends to be a skeptic*what proof have you of this?
  2. M

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

If Tetsuya's smart, he'll use this 2.5 bit to show BBS vol. 2.
  3. M

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

I don't come back after a long while and THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!? Alright, subs, yeah, I want those, but I gotta ask, the whole rewind thing, that was the secret ending? And the part where Aqua is walking towards the Castle of Darkness is the part 2? Fragmented Story is a piece that got left...
  4. M

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Thanks^^. Also, thanks to that info, fans may have found some of the answers they were looking for, but also, a heck of a lot more questions will form^^;;.
  5. M

Birth By Sleep NA Stream [major SPOILERS]

Much obliged Sign, if it's Gallagher, then that probably solved a mystery or two already about where the game's goin.
  6. M

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread My apologies lycorismoon, thanks for the info though. Could you help me on how to spoiler tag for the next time?
  7. M

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Anybody figure out who voices the man on Destiny Islands saying this world is just too small? It's not epcar, and some people say it's Dohring's. Sounds more like a grown up Gallagher or Osment to me.
  8. M

Birth By Sleep NA Stream [major SPOILERS]

Anybody figure out who voices the man on Destiny Islands saying this world is just too small? It's not epcar, and some people say it's Dohring's. Sounds more like a grown up Gallagher or Osment to me.
  9. M

Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (Spoilers)

Re: Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (SPoilers) Ok the requirements to encounter the mysterious figure I really don't understand. I mean, I get it for Aqua since she can access the Land of Departure for her story, but what about Terra and Ven? Someone please explain to me cause I feel embarassed :(.
  10. M

(Spoilers) Silver Headed Male

Umm, wouldn't it be better to find out who voices the silver haired man? If it's Akio Otsuka, then we know it's Xehanort. If it's Riku's voice actor, then yeah. I mean, we found out from a mile away that Vanitas had something to do with Sora since it was the same actor, and we were confirmed...
  11. M

Silver Haired-Men possibly solved!

Umm, wouldn't it be better to find out who voices the silver haired man? If it's Akio Otsuka, then we know it's Xehanort. If it's Riku's voice actor, then yeah. I mean, we found out from a mile away that Vanitas had something to do with Sora since it was the same actor, and we were confirmed...
  12. M

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

Now I kinda understand what Xigbar said about hearing a voice with Xemnas inside the Chamber of Repose. It's quite probable that Aqua left a sentiment in her armor too. And also why Riku can use a keyblade too, since he asimilated the guardian. I gotta say, Aqua is the ultimate keyblade master...
  13. M

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

Hmm, I'm kinda 50/50 about Vanitas coming back. The new attire makes me believe that he will come back with a new form, but the fact that Aqua found a floating emblem that symbolizes an Absent Silhouette, those floating emblems from Final Mix+, and they didn't come back. I don't know, I guess...
  14. M

Secret Boss revealed? (Spoilers)

I don't know, that looks like part of Radiant Garden to me.
  15. M

Aqua's Scenario

I like this guy's live stream^^. HE ACTUALLY STAYS QUIET! Do we have a link to his archive to see if he's play anybody else's story?
  16. M

(Spoilers) Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions

Re: Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions Oh yeah, you should also probably add what happened to each member of the trio in their endings. We already know, but that's a topic that's been running rampant through the threads too.
  17. M

Re: Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions When they say Thought Armor, does that mean that what's left in Terra's armor is his memories? No actual physical body, heart, or soul? It's like Tetsuya's tribute to Alphonse Elric, but cooler.
  18. M

Re: Frequently Asked Birth by Sleep Questions You should probably add the answered question of the role of the Lingering Sentiment, and that most people think that the silver haired man is Adult Riku, and the final location of Terra himself.
  19. M

Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation (now working)

Sorry to ask, but is there any news about the secret boss yet? It may give us more clues about the ending and all.
  20. M

Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation (now working)

Hmm, I gotta say, doesn't the conversation between MX and Terra seem kinda pointless now? Since we know what happens to Terranort, became the guardian heartless guy and the mansex guy, and they both got destroyed. The only thing that would make sense, is that the Lingering Sentiment has Eraqus'...
Back