• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. rockinthisworld

Broken Link in Image Gallery

So uh...I guess I'm directing this post to the staff. I was looking through the KH1 concept art gallery and found a broken link for one of the sketches of Sora. Specifically this one. If possible, can someone please fix it? I'd be super grateful! I'd like to use the sketch for something and the...
  2. rockinthisworld

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

So here's a potentially dumb question that I don't believe has been posed yet: Is it at all possible to be both a Seeker of Darkness and a Guardian of Light at the same time? No, I don't know how that would work, but I wanted to ask.
  3. rockinthisworld

Random things you noticed...

I thought it was cool that that Sora and Riku are "mute" in Symphony of Sorcery to match with Fantasia's lack of voice-acting C:
  4. rockinthisworld

Kingdom Hearts 3D Available For $30 at Newegg 5/23!

Darn, I already ordered mine. But it's the Collector's Edition, so whatevs :3
  5. rockinthisworld

Square Enix e-SHOP Update with KH Merchandise!

This might be a dumb question, but what is the icon in the bottom left corner of the sticker pages? o_O I've never seen that before...I don't think.
  6. rockinthisworld

KH3D Official Site Updates With More Premiere Videos!

Yes, I understand that it's a representation. It was just a thought I had, considering the rest of it is a recap. That scene was obviously not in KH2, but that doesn't necessarily mean it hasn't happened. Eh. Whatever. Gotta reach for long shots every once in a while.
  7. rockinthisworld

KH3D Official Site Updates With More Premiere Videos!

I'm not sure if this counts as a stupid question (it's probably an easily disproved theory), and I have no idea if this was brought up at some point already. But on the subject of Riku's hair, is it possible the scene at the end of the video has already taken place, and it was cut afterwards...
  8. rockinthisworld

Famitsu Gives KH3D 38/40 + Scans (Now with 100% more swag~)

xD I'd completely given up on ever seeing that hunk of wood again. This nearly brought me to tears. Kinda sad the trio couldn't be together with it, though :'(
  9. rockinthisworld

Famitsu Gives KH3D 38/40 + Scans (Now with 100% more swag~)

Screw the artwork. The raft. It's so...beautiful *____*
  10. rockinthisworld

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

Such an epic trailer warrants a comment from someone who never uses the forums. This is win. I can die happy now. (Lies. I need this game first~)
  11. rockinthisworld

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

Eee! This is a great idea, and I'd love to submit an artwork! Guess I have something else to work on this week ^^
  12. rockinthisworld

New avatars!

:O T.T it wont show the pictures on my computer!
  13. rockinthisworld

KH 3DS - Confirmed

AGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back