• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Bbs psp

New KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep PSP Entertainment Pack – PlayStation Blog looks like bbs is getting a bundle what do you think the movies gonna be about?
  2. R

Sports ► Mexico vs Iceland

Just wanted to see what people thought of the game And I know the guy who ran out on the field his names Ivan and he got put in jail 10 days
  3. R

Favorite YouTube channel

What's your favorite YouTube channel mines shaytards and Boburnham
  4. R

Kh final mix question

I've been wanting to play kh final mix 1 and 2 besides the games what do I need to play them I have a ps2 slim btw
  5. R

quick question

ive been lookin fo ever for the thread with the links to all the kingdom hearts mangas i know its on here cause ive seen it before but i cant find it :/
  6. R

Gangan interview

The gangan interview is translated on heartstation.org It's spoiler free and doesn't really have new info but it's there if you wanna read it
  7. R

Question about the secret ending

In the new nomura blog at the end he talks about if you haven't played bbs you want understand the secret ending so does that mean I can watch the secret ending without spoiling anything? Cause I've been trying so hard not to watch it unless it doesn't spoil bbs
  8. R

Kh clothing help

Hi can anyone tell me where I can find kh shirts or hoodys and a link if it's online would be great thanks and btw this is my first post I just made an account so I'm sorry if it's in the wrong section :P
Back