• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

*spoilers?* Birth by Sleep Intro (Proposed) English Version

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Opening (English) Above is a link to an fan english version of the Birth by Sleep intro. The only change is the song lyrics that have been translated, which I'm surprised about. Anyone know how the guy replaced the Japanese parts of the songs with...
  2. M

logo

This is how hyped I am for the next kingdom hearts. I spent 20 minutes making a logo for it. Didn't know if this was spoilerific (since Reconnect is in the Secret Ending) but I think a KH title called "Reconnect" is more likely than "Another Dive". But who knows.
  3. M

Question about Land of Departure

OK, I tried to make it seem unspoilerific as I could in the title, but what are the facts or theories that relate LoD to Castle Oblivion. I just saw the other thread about the two tracks, but I'm not convinced. I also heard they both have crossroads (like the one Sora goes on at the begining of...
Back