• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Official 소녀시대 / SNSD thread

Because we are currently lacking one for this great musical group <3 [ There may be an official k-pop thread out there that this can go under, if so, you can close this mods if you'd like] Their last.fm page Anybody else here a fan? ^^
  2. R

Lions make you brave~ Baaaaccck~ Temporarily

Hey guys<3 I sorta quit the internet, but decided to return to all my forums for the holidays cause I have nothing better to do with my life, and I know some peoples miss me <3 [you know who you are] Plus I still have a few.... loose ends to take care of. ;D As for the n00bs, who cannot...
  3. R

--::<IceBlueWings fanclub>::--

Since I don't believe this lovable person has one yet, here it is. <3333333333 Here is the majestic fanclub of IceBlueWings ~awesome banner goes here~ queen of this club~ IceBlueWings Loyal Followers~ Roa Izayoi Darkfyre LongLiveLife King Sora X sora4sky Solar Oe98 Yea, you should join...
  4. R

Beautiful World Pressies.

(because, yes, I'm THAT addicted to that song. <33333333) Anyways, since Sean and King Sora X did one, I feel obligated to do one as well. :D You know, to give back to the community who has helped me grow so much in this field of art in such little time. <333333333 Sean The Citrus Cult...
  5. R

¥$£ The Organization Moogle Fanclub v.2¢$¥

Because the old owner hasn't been on in months. . . Welcome to the new Organization Moogle Fanclub V.2 So join this fanclub, and bow down before the Incredible Organization Moogle! Reasons: He exists to scam Roxas out of every last munny he holds on to. And he succeeds. This is the...
  6. R

<---Xaldin Fanclub--->

Just because the old one is pretty much dead, and pretty much, well dead. Welcome ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, students of hogwarts, and everybody else across the universe to. . . <---The Xaldin Fanclub---> <-Owner-> Roa <- Members -> The Dead Skin Oe98 turninto virgiltheart <-...
  7. R

♫Utada 宇多田ヒカル Fanclub♫ V.2

Because the previous one is like a bajillion pages back, and quite dead. >_> So welcome people of Japan, Hogsmade, Castle Oblivion, middle earth, and across the universe to . . . The Utada/宇多田ヒカル fanclub v.2 Owner: Roa Vice-president: AxelYoyo Members: Darkfyre|Danica...
  8. R

l-a-la-la-LELOUCH

(cause I forgot to post this for CnC before. >.<) We all know who's birthday this was for~ Now do your crap DM. :D
  9. R

Ultra Purple Flurp

Do your crap DM. :D
  10. R

::Lord of the Rings fanclub:: "It's a dangerous business stepping out your door"

Why, yes, it's a fanclub for a timeless series. So welcome people of the Shire, Mirkwood, Moria, and across the Universe to. . . ::The Lord Of The Rings Fanclub:: "It's a dangerous business stepping out your door" ::Founder:: Roa ::Members:: Organization_42 VirgilTheart Danica Syer Watson...
  11. R

Help/Support ► Pentablet?

Anyways, me and my mum made a deal, where if I keep the deal, I would get a pentablet at christmas time. Anyways, this deal won't be extremely hard to keep, but I need advice about it. I don't know what model or make (or anything) to get. I know I would use it for digital drawing, and and...
  12. R

~X Repliku/Naminé FC v.2 X~

Betcha you didn't see this coming from Roa? >:D The Riku Replica/Namine FC Just another FC that KHI needed to have. If ever there were star crossed lovers, surely it was there two; the girl who, having placed herself in place of another, never had any friends of her own, and the boy who...
  13. R

Ҏaopu Ƀonds - SoRiKai FC v.2

Welcome to the fanclub of the Destiny Islands Trio! Once again, KHI, how did you miss this one? Whether you like Sora, Riku, and Kairi as a "couple" or just as friends, this is the FC for you! They're the original Kingdom Hearts trio, so gather round and share the paopu! Members~ Founder...
  14. R

~ Vanitas FC Version 3.0 ~ Now with 100% more evulz~

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to. . . ~The Vanitas Fanclub~ Now with 100% more evil! Starcrossedsky asked me to remake all her FC's. :D V.2 is located here Please keep major spoilers under a tag until October 10 2010. I know Vanitas is the biggest walking spoiler in the KH series, but...
  15. R

+~ The Riku Replica Fanclub V.2 ~+

(Roa has been asked to take over Starcrossedsky's Fanclubs) THE RIKU REPLICA "Repliku" FANCLUB Hey, remember this guy? Way back in Chain of Memories, he was kicking around, confusing the fandom, protecting Namine, and trying to be a real boy. He was our first Replica, and he could never...
  16. R

Lit ► Book Recommendations

As you all know, school is starting up soon, and that means A.R. (Accelerated reading) which means I need book recommendations. And A.R. is what? 10 percent of my grade. :/ So onward! I'm assuming you'll need books I like, and things of the like. Books Roa has read and enjoyed: Harry Potter...
  17. R

Experiment 206

Really really experimental stuff ahead. Request at pokebeach. Messed with the brushes I never use. xD Among other things. Yes, I know the text absolutely sucks, but there's really nada I can do about it now. :/ And also, first vertical sig- ever. Do your stuff.
  18. R

Fanfiction ► Bounce Bounce Bounce [oneshot]

I was told to post this, so here this is! :D It's a one shot I wrote a while back, and was told to revamp it yesterday. XD. ++ It was a calm day in the Hundred Acre wood, as usual. Except for the usual thumps coming along the trail to Pooh’s house. “Tee-I- double-gah-er! That spells...
  19. R

Autumn's Flower

Result of class with Sean. *shrug*
Back