• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Terra's future appearance?

Terra looking like he did in BBS is a possibility. Or like young MX, if that can even happen. Then again Riku's appearance changed slightly from Ansem SoD or the darkness, which ever it was. Anyways it gonna take a while to find out *huffs*. So if Ven's heart if returned, no Roxas right? Must...
  2. G

Terra's future appearance?

I imagine Riku would be of use for that, since he used to be controlled by Ansem SoD. There's that damn connection right there. Terra-Xemnas is a little scary looking but it does work. God what strong chin. s1angrypple
  3. G

So... Sora's gonna save WHO now?

Yes, that all true and stuff... but... Xion? What can he do for her? She's part of his memory.
  4. G

So... Sora's gonna save WHO now?

Terra, Aqua, Ven, Namine, Axel, Roxas, and Xion? Roxas and Xion? Is that even possible? Aren't they like a vital parts of him? Same for Namine. She's apart of Kairi. Can someone explain this?
  5. G

Who is Zack's... (editted!)

Re: Who is Zack's... So Terra is cute and furry like a moogle? I still say Angeal. Why do some of you say Genesis?
  6. G

KH2 Sora Not the Real Sora (A Theory)

I'm sorry, I just can't believe it. However, I will say that would be interesting (an infuriating to fans) if that did happen. Like Zulkir said, the Terra-Xehanort, Ven-Vanitas thing was enough. And @ dyne.dm: LOL! This is perfect! I can use this to explain to my friend how the story goes, as...
  7. G

Oh Hi Secret Boss...did you get no damaged?

Wonderful! Although I see someone practicing hours to achieve this. lol
  8. G

Re: Who is Zack's... I'd figure Sephiroth was more apart of Cloud's history. I'm assuming Cloud was raised in Radiant Garden so Sephiroth must have been there too. And you know Sephiroth... where ever Cloud goes, he goes. Auron could be a possibility. Hades referred to him as a hero at one...
  9. G

Xehanort Still in Destiny Islands?

shamisen Indeed. I would say the "Keyblade Graveyard", but that would be more for Terranort. Radiant Garden would be more for Xehanort, especially if he doesn't remember much before that. Whatever MX was planning was probably one of those things Nomura referred to as "more questions than...
  10. G

Re: Who is Zack's... Because it's spolier, isn't it? Not many people know what Zack did in BbS. I'd say Angeal. Angeal was more social and less stoic than Sephiroth. I mean, Sephiroth wasn't truly cold in CC, but he wasn't jolly either.
  11. G

So does any one else.....(SPOILERS)

He should. I want to hear if he does a good villian; and Vanitas creepy ass laugh.
  12. G

(Spoilers) Silver Headed Male

Re: Silver Headed Male The only thing we can all probably agree on is that it is a form of Xehanort/Xemnas/etc. He's the villain in all of them. Lol!
  13. G

(Spoiler) Braig

Re: (Spoiler) Briag face getting cut Some kids are actually dumb enough to try these things out though. And if something happen the parents are most likely to blame the game (even if they know their kid shouldn't do it anyways). Actually, a crossbow sounds worse than a gun.
  14. G

Betrayal of the Apprentices/Organization XIII(Spoilers)

Both seem accurate. I thought the number ranging was by strength, but after seeing Axel take out Vexen, I pretty much dropped that idea.
  15. G

(Spoiler) Braig

Re: (Spoiler) Briag face getting cut ^ I lol'd. It did look like blood. But after watching it again, it looked more black than dark red. And it doesn't seem to be dripping blood.
  16. G

(Spoiler) Braig

Re: (Spoiler) Briag face getting cut Xion14's got a point. Either way, I hope they don't cut it out. Unless there are those few kids who think a sword-like weapon shooting out a projectile aura into someone's face, and the latter getting hurt, injuried neat and fun.
  17. G

Lea and Isa?

Yeah that's about right. Ha,ha. That does seem like Nomura to like him. Luxord was about one of the few members in 358/2 Days to not give Roxas hell either.
  18. G

(Spoiler) Braig

Re: (Spoiler) Briag face getting cut They shouldn't, but that didn't stop them from editing Xigbar's gun in KH2. :(
  19. G

This game is not for children anymore

xD I know.
  20. G

(Spoiler) Braig

Re: (Spoiler) Briag face getting cut Oh god, if it's that graphic, you think they'll cut it out in the dub or tone it down?
Back