• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Why E3?!?!

I still can't believe that of ALL places, Nomura does this at E3. You would easily think that he would save this for TGS, is the western fanbase that equal in size to the japanese fanbase?
  2. T

[SPOILER] Question/Possible Theory about Unknown

Not sure if this theory has been brought up, but from what is known so far, is it plausible that the Young Xehanort we saw in this trailer is in fact Unknown who we fight in BBS with the blue energy blades? What supports this is that we know Organization members use weapons that are very...
  3. T

Question about TAV capes

So I know that Nomura said the capes were removed because of the psp hardware and the capes would take too much data space. But my question is: Have the capes been officially retconed? Or are the Capes still canonically present in BBS even though we don't see them?
  4. T

Lets discuss this "inexperience"

Surfing the boards....you see a LOT of comments about Sora being inexperienced compared to TAV.....Exactly what is he inexperienced in? He's been practicing swordsplay since a little kid to the point of sephiroth commenting his mastery of the keyblade....He's learned magic from Donald and...
  5. T

With all we know, who's the best?

So with everything we know and with all the keyblade weilders, who's the strongest, who's the weakest? Here's my list MX= Really no explanation needed, we all saw that birth by sleep secret movie in kh2fm Sora= I know you might be like no, but I honestly see sora as the second best....His...
  6. T

EPIC Sora Voice FTW

Anyone else notices Sora's voice being deeper in the secret ending talking to Riku and Kairi, which I'm really enjoying right now....do you prefer this voice or the previous one
  7. T

Ventus Restored theories

So how do you guys think Ven will be restored.....do you think his body has matured into a 20ish year old looking roxas/ven.....or will they keep him the same physically....also, do you think they will bring back both roxas and ven? I'm personally hoping only one is brought back, but its no...
  8. T

Somebody should do this

Wouldn't it be nice if someone made a youtube video of connecting the endings of kh2, kh bbs, and coded together? Specifically I mean the part where SRK read the letter, then we jump to coded's ending of mickey speaking what he wrote out loud, then the bbs ending of Sora getting ready to head...
  9. T

Just thought of a super Cliche Twist

What if we find out the Sora is like Literally kingdom hearts in Human form....or he is him not being human or something....there has to be a reason he can connect to hearts so easily.....I bet he's something like a keyblade or something thats taken a mortal form
  10. T

Have these BBS questions been answered?

I wanted to specifically talk about some of the things that were in the secret movies of KH2FM......in the past, all of the secret movies have been canon....so I wanted to know, first, was there any significance to TAV pulling out Sora's, Riku's and mickey's keyblades? Did that actually have a...
  11. T

I just remembered something!

I just remembered a pretty significant fact about the battle....remember in the fight with xemnas....what was he wearing? ARMOR! not just any armor, but armor looking VERY close to TAV's gear. So do you think some of terra's memories of his lifestyle and stuff is starting to appear to xemnas?
  12. T

Guesses of what systems new 3 KH games will be on....

I see the side games on portable systems again. It turned out pretty good on the handheld consoles...I honestly see the MAIN game on the WII, therefore we see the same graphic style cutscenes we've been seeing, I mean dont get me wrong, it would be cool, but I cant see KH cutscenes and gameplay...
  13. T

The true definition Of RETCONNED in the KH universe.....

The true definition Of RETCONNED in the KH universe..... So i was wondering, I keep hearing about it, but not exactly aware of exactly what was retconned in the series, I mean i know the obvious ones, but could someone list all the things that Nomura changed in the series
  14. T

I used to think it was strange that MX seemed godly in power....

yea i used to be like wondering why mx was so godly in power....but after re playing kh2, i realized somethings. People always considered roxas was better than sora, and that TAV may be better than sora and riku....but I noticed some VERY impressive acts.....well of course let me mention the...
  15. T

Identity of Heartless bosses

So i was wondering.....are the huge heartless bosses we fight during kh1 and kh2 the heartless forms of the somebody apprentices who become the organization we all know and love
  16. T

Theory: Sora does not have two hearts in him

so as we all think, ven's heart is in sora, and because of this that effected roxas(which is true to an extent)...but why does everyone keep thinking roxas has ven's personality and heart? Riku pretty much confirmed that roxas has sora's personality when he was like giving up already sora? yea...
  17. T

I think people are giving Ven a greater role than he has....

Don't get me wrong, I know that he is VERY essential towards the character development for sora, and having vanitas within him, but I think THATS IT.... People keep thinking or starting to think that VEN and VANITAS are thee ONLY ones who were EVER capable of creating the x Blade....After...
  18. T

So here is my thought of the x blade and MX now...

After reading the MX reports...some very interesting thoughts are starting to come up in my head....What if MX, Ansem sod and Xemnas were not truly EVIL, but confused about how to carry out a good idea, each one except ansem sod talked a bout a equal line between light and dark, not preferring...
  19. T

WOW...just thought of something....

Remember when sora was fighting roxas....and roxas was in the air and asked....Why did he choose you....then seeing sora near his friends, he says oh thats why...do you think roxas was talking about Ven? and after watching some kh2fm cutscenes....xemnas HAS to have some remnants of terra in...
  20. T

Question about Terranort and Aqua fight

What exactly in happening when he stabs himself with the guardian keyblade, is he just sealing MX or is he releasing his and ME's heart from the body? And who else thinks sora's keyblade got some kind of guardian transformation of light abilty?
Back