• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

ventus kingdom key D???

2. C

why kingdom hearts 3 will be a ps3 exclusive and "reconnect" will be on nintendo platform

all main stories have been on sony stations BBS KH1 & KH2, both side stories have been on the nintendo handhelds Days and CoM. not including coded lol and if your gonna say that square enix will want more money,well kingdom hearts 1 was a major success and while japan didnt really support the...
  3. C

who will star in the next game has been down to 2 characters for a while

From the kingdom hearts 2 fm+, Another report About the World of Darkness and such, you haven't gone into detail. Could you possibly talk about some of these things? Does the beach at the beginning and end of KH [II] have some connection to the World of Darkness? TN:Presently there are 4...
  4. C

does birth by sleep show any reason that roxas can summon 3 keyblades maybe?

YouTube - Deep Dive (HQ) if you pause at 2:04 you can see that roxas has the oath keeper in his left hand and the kingdom key in his right hand while riku has the oblivion in his hand? idk if this was a mistake or some sort of thing that i missed EDIT: actually i dont think this was a...
  5. C

xehanort?

do you think that xehanort(terranort) has 3 hearts? you have terra, MX, and "terranort" considering that he's really not either of the two, because of no memories(seems like memories have alot to do in these games), and really isnt a mix between the two personality wise, hes kind of his own...
  6. C

so the next game is gonna star mickey? maybe

III - About the World of Darkness and such, you haven't gone into detail. Could you possibly talk about some of these things? Does the beach at the beginning and end of KH [II] have some connection to the World of Darkness? Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider: "the period of...
  7. C

did anyone know about Director's Secret Report XIII? (Spoilers)

This is a 13 part expose featuring Tetsuya Nomura's secrets about the worlds, characters, and overall story of the Kingdom Hearts series. This report is included in the book "Another Report" that comes with the Limited Edition version of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+. (This was originally only in...
  8. C

what about the heartless of org xiii

the heartless of org xiii havent been seen yet and i wonder when their gonna show, also walking to the room of sleep has 21 doors, do you think they held the original forms and the heartless forms of the 13 members exept, xehanorts heartless
  9. C

what was with the gathering

remember the video with the kingdom key, kingdom key d, and the way to the dawn. was that ever explained in bbs, or was it some coloration to the characters in kh 1 and 2 or no idea yet
  10. C

i reviewed the final mix + cutscenes and i saw this

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Cutscenes part 4 i wish they did the final mixes in america dammit
  11. C

Kingdom Hearts: Reconnect is not a game!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS FROM A FAMITSU INTERVIEW WITH TETSUYA NOMURA - This time there will be a secret movie… Nomura: Don’t just watch the ending, but the secret movie too. I think your impressions of the story will change. Though I can’t say about the last developments, this secret movie is not connected...
Back