• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Master Xehanort's Reports Roughly Translated (Spoilers A-Plenty)

Re: Master Xehanort's Letters Roughly Translated (Spoilers A-Plenty) Reminds me of Master Mattias , from Luminous Arc 2... But I can't see MX doing this all for a greater good, since in previous games he just looked hungry for power and how he pushed with his foot/kicked the "darknessless" Ven...
  2. H

Master Xehanort's Reports Roughly Translated (Spoilers A-Plenty)

Re: Master Xehanort's Letters Roughly Translated (Spoilers A-Plenty) OMG, I'm kind of flustered after reading that all! No wonder why Ansem SoD and Xemnas wanted Kingdom Hearts for themselves so bad!... And why Terra said he does not care about his body anymore, since a KB Master can extract...
  3. H

(Spoilers) Silver Headed Male

I think it's more like a local story/tale. Someone should have told him the story. Amd Terra might have seen the "young MX" in Riku because of the resemblance of their hearts/hearts connection. Something similar like when Xigbar saw Ven in Xion...
  4. H

THANK YOU. (25 characters.)
  5. H

Ansem SoD sent Kairi off to the ocean of other worlds, not DI.
  6. H

Also, while Riku talking with Terra, he told him about a guy who journeyed from DI. Here's the log from heartstation.org: Riku: Today, my friend’s father brought us over. This is where we play but… that’s because we’re the only ones who still can’t leave the main island. Terra: Sounds like you...
  7. H

Ain't it just CUTE??

Well, I wouldn't find it cute if my adopted son had betrayed me with the rest of my students... I even wouldn't discard that Ienzo killed his own parents S:
  8. H

So Xenmas... Spoilers

Actually, he may not remember much of his past life: Xemnas: I need... more rage... I need more... hearts... Sora: Xemnas. There's more to a heart than just anger or hate. It's full of all kinds of feelings. Don't you remember? Xemnas: Unfortunately... I don't. I came to think that...
  9. H

Betrayal of the Apprentices/Organization XIII(Spoilers)

Secret Ansem Report 2: I have made a grave mistake. My study of the "darkness of the heart" began with a simple psychological test and quickly snowballed. Spurred on by my youngest apprentice, Ienzo, I constructed a massive laboratory in the basement of my castle. Ienzo might not be thaaat good...
  10. H

Re: Silver Headed Male Just one thing: The guy has pointy ears.
  11. H

Sora's Wielding Abilities

But I have in mind what Ansem told Aqua at Dark Meridian: "If he were to do it... That boy (Sora), whose heart was connected to someone who were to do it... That door would open." Does it mean that Sora is just a nexus for that person (Ven?) to save them all, the true chosen one?
  12. H

Sora's Wielding Abilities

Now that you say that... It's more than a possibility. Edit: But, as for the part about Riku... If he was meant to be KK chosen one, why didn't it go to him when he got rid of his darkness atop the Castle That Never Was? I'm guessing that in the end, Sora's heart became strong enought to wield...
  13. H

BBS reason to why X in Org. 13 names

I know, that's why I'm here! And thx =) What I actually think about the whole Xemnas/Terra/MX is that Xemnas was not Terra nor MX, but a different being (or "unbeing" since he's a nobody). Roxas was born from Sora, with Ven's apppeareance, he had some memories about Sora, but he didn't act like...
  14. H

BBS reason to why X in Org. 13 names

I've just seen some Master Xehanort summoning some X like Xemnas did... And I don't think it's a coincidence shamisen
  15. H

OMG!! I just pictured the lamest but possible plot for kh3

He may not be Terra's unversed, but... What about Terra's nobody? I mean, as Namine and Roxas were born from different hearts but from the same body (Sora's), couldn't it be that when Xehanort/Ansem Seeker of Darkness gave himself to the Darkness, two nobodies were formed since their hearts...
Back