• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Heart Flow 3

Re:Coded Secret Ending Epic

Re:Coded Secret Ending Epic YouTube - **MAJOR SPOILER ALERT** RE:CODED SECRET ENDING IN ENGLISH Can Anyone Tell Me What Does Yen Sid mean When He says this dialogue in the video 1:53-2:00 (time) Please I wanna kno the whole concept of this video KH3 is going to be EPIC!
  2. Heart Flow 3

Kingdom Hearts BBS Avatars/Signatures

Where Is a good place/website to find really good kingdom hearts birth by sleep avatars and signatures excet for khinsider.com???
  3. Heart Flow 3

Kingdom Heart Games On Psn Store

Sony Is starting and thinking on if to develop an sell PS2 games on the PSN Store for the Playstation 3. It will be great for them to sell Kingdom Hearts 1 and Kingdom hearts 2 on the PSN Store Wouldnt that be great for all PS3 owners since im a PS3 owner myself Gamertag: PlayCZ3 Do u think...
  4. Heart Flow 3

Xehanorts Voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qsGOig8sg4 Leonord Nimoy I think was a terrible decision for the voice of xehanort Watch the Video
  5. Heart Flow 3

Does Xeharnots voice in the NA fit the role or should there be another voice for him?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9qsGOig8sg4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9qsGOig8sg4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"...
  6. Heart Flow 3

Where To Find Good Websites For Good Kingdom Hearts Signatures?!

can anyone tell me what website gives good kh signatures thanks
  7. Heart Flow 3

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII/13 comes out in the the NA in 3 weeks an counting (March 9,2010) what do you exoect from the game, do you think itll be a big success in the NA especially since its on the xbox 360 for double coverage, are you excited for the realease? What Do You Think?? Discuss!
  8. Heart Flow 3

Sora's Power

In coded Mickey said that sora had the power to unleash/realease Roxas, Namine, Xion, Axel, Terra, Ven, and Aqua from thier torment. What Torment are they in? Where are they? Why only Sora? What does Sora, Riku, and Kairi have to do with these connections? What do U think? Can Sora Save Them All?
  9. Heart Flow 3

Terra, Ven, Aqua v.s. Organization XIII

Ok Who do u think will win in a all out battle to the death Terra, Ven, and Aqua or the whole Organization 13 (not including Roxas). That would be an Epic Ass Battle! Who Would Win?!
  10. Heart Flow 3

The Ultimate Signature

I was just thinkin about this but "What would be the best an ultimate signature?" from ANY anime or game character. What do yall think on what would be the best signature for everyone or for yourself? Master Chief, War: Darksiders, Marcus Fenix: Gears of War, Inuyasha, Sora, Shepard: Mass...
  11. Heart Flow 3

Zone of the Enders: The 3rd Runner

Alright I love this franchise an series ive played both games 1. Zone of the Enders 2 Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner But, when in the HELL are Konami gonna make the 3rd an final series this was a really good game so if anyone has a clue or wants to discuss it heres the place I WANT TO...
  12. Heart Flow 3

Ven Gameplay?

There's a rumor spreading but jus making sure........Is there REALLY a Ven sortve gameplay in 358/2 days if there is please tell me how cause that will be tttooo out cold if there is and i want to play as Ven!
Back