• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. chasespicer056

Was it all just a dream?

KH3 secret ending: Nomura reveals it was all just a dream; Xehanort comes to life and possesses him.
  2. chasespicer056

Xehanort in His Prime?

So one assumption I keep noticing is that since MX is the latest incarnation of Xehanort and was such a BAMF in BBS, he'll be the most powerful of the 13 in the upcoming game. I mean don't get me wrong, the guy clearly overpowered TAV in BBS. But was that really Xehanort at HIS BEST? Was that...
  3. chasespicer056

Spoilers ► Chances of...

manipulating Xehanortification? The ongoing assumption I've noticed is that in KH3, all the Xehanorts will cohesively work together and help Master Xehanort reignite the Keyblade War. BUT WAIT What if the members of the new Organization don't turn out to be so loyal? In fact, before they...
  4. chasespicer056

Exclusive: KHInsider Interviews Ben Diskin!

Wow, I can't believe how many MLP fans there are out there XD Great interview guys!!!!! This was AWESOME!
  5. chasespicer056

terra/xehanort & m.x

Since Nomura has hinted a distinction between the mindset of Xemnas and Ansem, I'm hoping he'll develop their characters a bit more in KH3. In this game, they were basically MX's lackeys, which to me defeats the whole point of them being separate entities. Hopefully towards the end of MX's...
  6. chasespicer056

Possible Twist...

We don't know that for certain. But Ansem is the one who initially wanted to perform the experiments. Just look at this part of Secret Ansem Report 2: As far as I'm concerned, Ansem is the one who sought to pursue the experiments before the apprentices. Believe it or not, Xehanort NEEDS...
  7. chasespicer056

Possible Twist...

I'm hoping so, I mean I see so much potential for it that I couldn't see Nomura NOT pulling this.
  8. chasespicer056

Possible Twist...

In Dream Drop Distance, Nomura has made Xehanort an almost omnipotent villain. Much of what had happened thus far went according to his plan (Xemnas creating the organization, Maleficent gathering the Princesses, etc.) So, what if he has one last surprise up his sleeve? What if... one of his...
  9. chasespicer056

Regarding Sora

I assumed Xemnas was going for Ven's heart in that scene. As far as him splitting his heart into Sora, I doubt it. Thus far, everyone who MX has connected himself to has had some sort of eye color change (yellow for Braig, Isa and Terra; orange for Xemnas and Ansem SOD). Since Sora's eyes never...
  10. chasespicer056

Darknesses and Lights

He was, but that didn't seem to have much effect in stopping Apprentice Xehanort, now did it? Plus, he hints before his death in BBS that he too has darkness. So was MX's body, but he's back too! So I figure since his body faded away into balls of light and now has returned, Eraqus's might...
  11. chasespicer056

What if the Keyblade war...

lmao this! Honestly, nothing seems off limits anymore. I wouldn't be shocked at all if this happens.
  12. chasespicer056

Darknesses and Lights

I feel like the original 12 darknesses are: 1. Xemnas 2. Ansem 3. Master Xehanort 4. Young Xehanort 5. Xigbar 6. Isa 7. Terra 8. Eraqus 9. Vanitas 10. Apprentice Xehanort 11. Ansem the Wise 12. Reborn Xehanort The 13th was intended to be Sora, of course, but it seems Master Xehanort will have...
  13. chasespicer056

Dat Guardian...

I feel like the Guardian, whoever's darkness it is (if that's the case), never existed before Terra and MX merged. Think about it. If MX ALWAYS had control of it, he could have used it to hold down Terra once he gave into darkness instead of continuing to fight.
  14. chasespicer056

Riku's Wedding

Re: About Riku Dying
  15. chasespicer056

The X's in organization

Actually, maybe Xemnas did develop some way of tracking the members of the Organization. It would explain how the Organization found the data Twilight Town so quickly. Funny stuff!
  16. chasespicer056

Riku and Red Eyes

Awesome article! He tied things together so well!
  17. chasespicer056

So regarding King Mickey's...

I found this iffy too honestly. I guess that, for the sake of no retcon, Mickey didn't learn MX's name until after he had visited Ansem the Wise. Otherwise, even if he DID think it was coincidence, he would have had some reaction to Ansem calling his apprentice "Xehanort"
  18. chasespicer056

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

Wow, this is amazing honestly. Hopefully once the English version comes out we'll see cutscenes recorded through actual capture cards.
Back