• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. chasespicer056

Xehanort in His Prime?

So one assumption I keep noticing is that since MX is the latest incarnation of Xehanort and was such a BAMF in BBS, he'll be the most powerful of the 13 in the upcoming game. I mean don't get me wrong, the guy clearly overpowered TAV in BBS. But was that really Xehanort at HIS BEST? Was that...
  2. chasespicer056

Spoilers ► Chances of...

manipulating Xehanortification? The ongoing assumption I've noticed is that in KH3, all the Xehanorts will cohesively work together and help Master Xehanort reignite the Keyblade War. BUT WAIT What if the members of the new Organization don't turn out to be so loyal? In fact, before they...
  3. chasespicer056

Possible Twist...

In Dream Drop Distance, Nomura has made Xehanort an almost omnipotent villain. Much of what had happened thus far went according to his plan (Xemnas creating the organization, Maleficent gathering the Princesses, etc.) So, what if he has one last surprise up his sleeve? What if... one of his...
  4. chasespicer056

Does Anyone Else Find this Stupid?

3D seems to imply that the entire Xehanort saga was initiated due to a time paradox. Ansem SOD had to travel back to convince YMX to travel to other worlds, and YMX had to travel for Ansem SOD to eventually exist. I have to give some of you guys credit. People said bringing time travel into the...
  5. chasespicer056

Will They Change Xehanort's Original Goal?

I was overlooking the 9th Xehanort report when I found this: Considering that he expressly declares his purpose in his reports, is Nomura going to try to make MX look like a tragic hero KH3? Or will the MX in KH3 have a completely different intention than what he started with? Any thoughts on...
  6. chasespicer056

Yeah... what happened to the theme of KH3D being TRUST?

Seriously. Is it trust AND bold action now, or was one of those mistranslated?
  7. chasespicer056

What if Riku WASN'T the impostor sighted in Castle Oblivion?

Remember this part from Days? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN9Cah4Wm5c Saix says an impostor was sighted in Castle Oblivion. But why would Riku even be there? He had no reason to. What if the impostor was a more mysterious figure... Thoughts?
  8. chasespicer056

The "Door" Sora Needs to Open is KH

The Door to KH Kingdom Hearts. The heart of all hearts... the centerpiece of this entire series and its very title. And most importantly, the one object that has attracted the attention of countless antagonists over the vast collection of games. Yet none of them will claim it. No... the one...
  9. chasespicer056

Ending of Dream Drop Distance

Nomura has stated the following about the ending of KH3D: Here's why I think it will do just that: RIKU FALLS (again) And no, I'm not using the term "fall" loosely as in he'll increase his affinity to darkness, I mean he is going to side with Xehanort WILLINGLY! Let's start off with a...
  10. chasespicer056

No KH at E3?!?!

According to this article, SquareEnix will NOT be showing any KH game at E3 this year, but it will show a Hitman game. WHY!??!??!?!??!?!??! E3 2011: The Big Games List - Games News at IGN
  11. chasespicer056

Small Theory on Xemnas Keyblade Wielding

One of the biggest debated points I've seen recently is the discussion of what Nomura meant when he said this in regards to Xemnas and Keyblade wielding: Well frankly here's the best explanation I could think of: Xemnas exchanged his ability to use the Keyblade for the ability to gather hearts...
  12. chasespicer056

For those of you wondering what the point of "BBS V2" is...

Here's your answer from an interview with Nomura: And no, Days doesn't count for Riku's absence. He was barely in it. Plus, we still haven't seen what Riku did in the Realm of Darkness between Castle Oblivion and meeting DIZ. So there you go. Clearly Nomura was planning on doing a game for this...
  13. chasespicer056

Riku/MX Connection and Theory

Just some signs of a connection between Riku and Young Master Xehanort, leading into a theory. 1. They have the same voice actor. 2. They wear VERY similar clothing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8u6bXvb4vQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA68CobYDo0 *Black arm bands *Black shirt (KH1...
  14. chasespicer056

NEW MF THEORY

This theory actually is an idea I've never seen ANYONE else come up with thus far: SPOILERS AHEAD THE MYSTERIOUS FIGURE: NOT A TIME TRAVELER Everyone has been head over heels in response to a single boss from BBS: the Mysterious Figure. And pe Here's a guy who comes out of nowhere...
  15. chasespicer056

BBS V2 Prediction

Well we all know the biggest news: BBS V2, the mystery game, is going to be developed. But there's one fundamental prediction I'm making: SPOILERS AHEAD (not to mention speculation) Aqua Meets Xemnas (picture drawn by Saiyakupo from Deviantart) One of the most popular desires of fans...
  16. chasespicer056

What are the new scenes added for BBS Final Mix?

What scenes have been added for the Birth By Sleep Final Mix? I know about the cutscenes with Aqua in the ROD, the secret ending, and the new flashback memory of Terra and Ven, but is there anything else?
  17. chasespicer056

New MF Theory - MF is Replica of...

I've already done two theories on this guy, but whatever. THE MYSTERIOUS FIGURE So who is he and why did he fight TAV? WHAT WE KNOW He has two ethereal like blades, is hinted to be a time traveler, and borrows the following attacks from certain characters: X shaped blast - VANITAS Mega...
  18. chasespicer056

Influence for Xemnas's Central Philosophy

People continue to analyze the traits of Terra and MX in Xemnas and his actions. But let's recall the principle belief Xemnas had: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_gnCaaX3QY "HEARTS ARE THE SOURCE OF ALL POWER!" Guess who originally said this... Oh yes, that's right. Listen to what Aqua...
  19. chasespicer056

Young Master Xehanort Face is FAKE!

This isn't really a theory, just an observation. Here's the alleged face of young Master Xehanort that someone got by supposedly hacking into the game and viewing the front of him. Here's why I think the image is fake: 1. Even IF a face is on young MX, it may not even be his actual face...
  20. chasespicer056

Theory on How Xehanort Became A Heartless

Here's the general assumption I get: Xehanort the Apprentice had a heart made up of Terra's, MX's and Eraqus's, and that heart became Ansem SOD. I'm going to argue against half of that belief. THE TRUE NATURE OF ANSEM SOD I'll start by discussing the "Hidden Truths" segment of blank points in...
Back